WOLF Among Us Season 2 at E3!!!!!!???????

Do you guys think there will be news on a season 2 at E3?
Maybe a surprise announcement?
Maybe a solid statement that they're working on it?

They'll have a panel of Q and A's for Walking Dead Season 3, so do you think someone will ask about it?

Telltale (especial Job Stauffer) have dropped hints here and there for OVER A YEAR now with their tweets and subtle nods in interviews about TWAU, so this would be the perfect time to do a surprise announcement and please fans, also making headlines. Its a win win for everyone.... Its a bit ridiculous TWO YEARS later after the 2014 conclusion with no news... put it this way, if it was outright cancelled or a fact they weren't continuing it, they would've said so, so there is STILL hope.

We have Faith (cringe) in you Telltale, please don't disappoint your neon-detective fans.

P.S: Here is something you may like while looking out at the city's night lights while having a Huff 'n Puff:

Comments

• edited June 2016

Probably not. They never once confirmed that they would make a sequel to the Wolf Among Us. Them dropping hints and adding subtle nods doesn't really prove much. Also they have too much on their plate right now to really focus on that with them in development of Batman, The third season of the Walking Dead, the untitled Marvel game, the second season of Game of Thrones, their own IP, and their DLC episodes of Minecraft: Story Mode. Them dropping hints I think just simply means that they're not ruling out the possibility entirely. Now don't get me wrong. I'd love to have a second season of this game and who knows, maybe we'll get it in the future. But I wouldn't give your hopes up.

• edited June 2016

Ha, no. There hasn't been news this long, I doubt they'll just come out the blue with news now.

• As much as I loved this game ( I play it every 4-6 months) they probably won't make it for another year. But with the cliffhanger they left it on, I hope they do one more season

• As much as I would love that to happen alongside an announcement that The Last Of Us 2 is in development. I doubt it sadly :(

• Actually its been such a long time now they could easily announce another game, even if it isnt Wolf Season 2.

Minecraft has only 2 episodes left and ep 7 is coming this summer.

If Batman is only 5 episodes and Telltale keeps up with the faster releases, it could end near the end of 2016 or early 2017.

Walking Dead Season 3 is more up in the air, but so far that's the series that will go the longest before Marvel.

So basically Telltale would have nothing for 2017 except Marvel and possibly GoT season 2, seeing how we've still seen nothing about the Super Show or the original IP.

ralo229 posted: »

Probably not. They never once confirmed that they would make a sequel to the Wolf Among Us. Them dropping hints and adding subtle nods doesn

• dojo32161dojo32161 Moderator

seeing how we've still seen nothing about the Super Show or the original IP.

Those two names are one and the same, the Super Show is the original IP.

Poogers555 posted: »

Actually its been such a long time now they could easily announce another game, even if it isnt Wolf Season 2. Minecraft has only 2 episo

• Telltale games getting continuations is the exception, not the norm. The only reason that you've seen so many continuations is because Telltale have been working with bigger franchises. Telltale often likes to leave the prospects of doing a sequel out in the open, but the lack of a direct statement saying no sequel is coming does not mean that a Wolf sequel is a safe bet. Lots of other Telltale games also end on a somewhat ambiguous note, such as Borderlands, Sam and Max, Back to the Future, Monkey Island, etc.

Not to mention, their E3 is already super crowded with Batman and Walking Dead Season 3. I can't see them squeezing in Wolf Season 2 as well.

• So basically Telltale would have nothing for 2017 except Marvel and possibly GoT season 2, seeing how we've still seen nothing about the Super Show or the original IP.

Even with Telltale moving back to monthly releases (as was the case before Walking Dead Season 1), I still think you are underestimating Telltale's workload for 2017 onward. First of all, I can imagine Season 3 of Walking Dead trailing off into the earlier months of 2017 (since it starts this Fall), and in addition to Marvel being confirmed for 2017, we still could also get Thrones Season 2 and the first Super Show that year as well. If we get all that, than that would be three and a half games going on in 2017. Furthermore, keep in mind Telltale likes to announce around one or two new projects towards the end of each year as of late.

Poogers555 posted: »

Actually its been such a long time now they could easily announce another game, even if it isnt Wolf Season 2. Minecraft has only 2 episo

• Yeah I probably should explained Season 3 better, yeah it will definitely extend into 2017.

I was basically just saying that a new game announcement at E3 could be something Telltale could easily do, but I overall assume a new game will be announced in December.

So basically Telltale would have nothing for 2017 except Marvel and possibly GoT season 2, seeing how we've still seen nothing about the Sup

• I hope so, but I do not think so.

• People are a lot more hopeful than me that's for sure.

• The video game awards in December might have something involving Wolf. Who knows, but right now its too early.

• No??!?!!?!???!?!?!?!??!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.