Full Moon achievement

Hi everyone,

I've managed to find all the Book of Fables characters in the game and thus unlocked all achievements. I didn't manage to come across all of them in my first pass through, though (which is, in fact, impossible), so replayed the relevant chapters of a few episodes afterwards. I now have all but one of the achievements, the last out there being the Full Moon achievement. This achievement is supposed to become unlocked once all of the librarian achievements have, so I'm not sure why it isn't in my copy of the game. As I initially thought there might be a certain point at which the game checks for the prerequisites needed to assign you this achievement (most logically the very end of the game), I replayed that part of the game as well. Unfortunately, this doesn't seem to help, as the achievement simply won't show up.

Oddly enough, however, after having finished playing the game (which I truly enjoyed playing, by the way - great storyline!), the menu's leading to the Achievements-screen do inform me that I've managed to get a new achievement. But when I open the screen itself, no new achievements - let alone the Full Moon achievement - are present. The same thing happens whenever I start the game. In other words: the game acknowledges that I've managed to obtain the platinum achievement, but won't should it to me... A bit frustrating seeing as I went through the extra effort to get it.

I was wondering if anybody could tell me if this is just a problem with my version of the game (PC-version from GOG), or whether others have experienced this too? Is there anything I may have overlooked and that actually triggers the achievement's appearance on the Achievements-screen?

Thanks for your help and thoughts on this :)

Cheers,
Alexander.

P.S.: I've flipped through a couple of pages on the forum, as well as searched for "full moon", but couldn't find a related topic - though it would surprise me if I would be the first to run into this...

Comments

• I've never heard of a ''full moon'' achievement and i have been playing the game since the second episode (Feb 2014) and never ever heard about it. I did some research for you and it is in the ps3 and ps4 version of the game as a platinum trophy i do wish it would've have been in the other platforms of the game itself but there you go i hope i helped you out.

• edited June 2016

Yeah, I found those references too. That's also probably why Steam doesn't list it. But that doesn't preclude my GOG PC version listing the achievement, and even indicating that I've managed to obtain it. Implementation on the PC version seems to be incomplete or faulty, however, as even when the game indicates that you've managed to obtain it, the appropriate square in the "Achievements"-screen only shows the default image... May be it's time to file a support request - though by now I can't really be bothered with the effort for it any more. Still, strange occurrence...

warfare1859 posted: »

I've never heard of a ''full moon'' achievement and i have been playing the game since the second episode (Feb 2014) and never ever heard ab

• Yea it is well i hope the best for you and hope you do find the answer.

amelchers posted: »

Yeah, I found those references too. That's also probably why Steam doesn't list it. But that doesn't preclude my GOG PC version listing the

Sign in to comment in this discussion.