Updated decision stats?

Hello everyone,

I'm looking for updated player decision statistics for an academic article that I'm currently writing. Is there any way to access those stats except for in the actual game, following completion of an episode?

Thank you very much!

Comments

• edited July 2016

The choice percentages fluctuate all the time but the Fables wiki has the statistics for the choices in each episode. They're probably not too accurate, there's even a warning stating that.

Link to the wiki page

• Thanks!

Guess I'll just have to play through an episode and see how far they're off :-)

Would you happen to know what platforms go into the statistics there? Only PC?

lupinb0y posted: »

The choice percentages fluctuate all the time but the Fables wiki has the statistics for the choices in each episode. They're probably not too accurate, there's even a warning stating that. Link to the wiki page

• I'm pretty sure the statistics take info from all platforms.

Jenslyn87 posted: »

Thanks! Guess I'll just have to play through an episode and see how far they're off :-) Would you happen to know what platforms go into the statistics there? Only PC?

• For some reason I always thought the stats were 'pre-set' and never changed.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.