Can't Check Choices on Telltale Website

I use Steam for gaming, and although I used to be able to check my Minecraft Story Mode choices on this website, I no longer can. I went off cloud, and back on. I unlinked my Steam account from this website, and added it back on both through Google Chrome AND at a another point the in-game Steam browser.

My Game of Thrones choices (Made from my P.S.3.) are saved on here, so I can not figure out what happened to my Minecraft Story Mode game choices. Speaking of which, another problem I have is that recently my whole game reset and I have to now play every episode all over again. I never deleted the saves, had a computer problem, or anything. All my other Steam Games are working fine.

I love Telltale but their new Minecraft game has brought be nothing but problems. I have never posted on a forum or in a community before, but I'm desperate for help. SO SOMEONE PLEASE HELP!!! :/

Comments

• I guess I should clarify that I have finished episode one and two of this game since it reset, and that the choices disappeared before the game reset itself.

Thanks for answering...if anyone does. :/

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.