The Flints and the Steels

Ok, so I wanted to point out something, but you can also call it a theory. So you know how Jesse found the enchanted flint and steel in THEIR world...? Well, you saw how Stampy had another enchanted flint and steel but it was GREEN and it was from the YOUTUBERS world. So, my theory is... What if there is an enchanted flint in steel in EVERY PORTAL/WORLD
and they're all different colors and different shades of colors. Does this mean that there could be an endless number of them...?

You answer that and tell me what you think!

Comments

• I had the same thought. I believe there is a portal/portal key for each world.

• Yes! Maybe each villain would want the flint and steel and it'd be more villains, it makes complete sense! You are a genius!!

• It makes a lot of sense!
    Aiden wants blues
    Cassie wants green
    Who knows EP.7!!

Yes! Maybe each villain would want the flint and steel and it'd be more villains, it makes complete sense! You are a genius!!

• Probably You collect 2 or 3 and conbine them to make something or at episode 8 there is going to be soren eyeing the flint and steel and there is a big fight and there has been some soren easter eggs around ep 3,5,6

Sign in to comment in this discussion.