New Characters

If there are new characters being added that are based on YouTubers, can my Minecraft avatar be added also because someday I'm going to be a famous YouTuber and I want to be a YouTuber and if I become a famous YouTuber and my Minecraft avatar gets added as a new character, I want to voice my Minecraft avatar and use my Minecraft/YouTube username for my Minecraft avatar. But only add my Minecraft avatar after I become a famous YouTuber. This is a suggestion for TellTale Games employees.

Comments

• The thing is, the season's almost over, and if they decide to make a season 2 they probably won't use the same youtuber plot again. But keep trying! Good luck with your channel XD

• If they need a character whose voice can fluctuate on command and do strange noises, I'm the best candidate around.

• I can go from Randy Meisner to Van Halen without warning, and can add sounds such as swords clashing, TNT igniting, and mob, all by voice.

If they need a character whose voice can fluctuate on command and do strange noises, I'm the best candidate around.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.