Issue: season pass disc - shows Episodes 2- 5 as purchased. Coming Soon!

enter image description hereenter image description here

Hi All,

I bought the xbox one season pass disc of : Minecraft Story Mode for my Kids.
However since buying the disc episodes 2-5 have not unlocked to download, and the game shows that the episodes have been puchased. coming soon! (see attached picture)

I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the disc to no avail. the episode and season pass shows on the xbox one as installed.

I have tried searching for a solution to no avail, I have also tried tweeting TellTale Games with no reply!

Can someone help, as the kids really like episode 1 and would like to continue!

Kind Regards
Stephen Heath

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

There is a solution for this on the Telltale Games Support Center

[Xbox One] I Own The Season Pass Disc But Cannot Download Episodes

To download DLC episodes, please launch the game while connected to the internet and signed into your Xbox Live profile. Select the Episodes menu, then select an episode from the episodes list to begin downloading it.

If you are asked to purchase the episodes, or if the episodes are listed as Coming Soon, please ensure the Season Pass file is installed on your console. To do this, please follow these steps:

1. Use your cursor to highlight the Minecraft: Story Mode Disc icon on your dashboard.

2. Press the 'Menu' button on your Xbox One controller and select 'Manage Bundle.'

3. On the following screen, ensure the Season Pass file is on left next to the main game icon under the 'Installed' column.

4. If the Season Pass file is on the right under the 'Ready to Install' column, select this file and install it.

5. Once the file has fully downloaded and is now displayed in the 'Installed' section, exit back to the dashboard.

6. Highlight the game icon and Quit Minecraft: Story Mode. We also recommend restarting your console.

7. Launch the game again and select an episode to download. The store listing should display a green 'Download' prompt, which will allow you to download the episode.

If the issue persists, please close the game again and ensure you are logged into an Xbox Live profile and you have a strong and stable internet connection. The next time you launch the game, the status for available episodes should update to display as 'Purchased, but not downloaded' in the Episodes menu. Depending on the quality of your internet connection, you may need to repeat this process a few times.

If the status still has not changed after multiple attempts, please close the game, then move your save data to an external hard drive or USB drive. Please disconnect that drive from your console, and delete all Minecraft: Story Mode save data for that user from the console and cloud storage. For steps on how to delete save data from your console and cloud storage, please read this Xbox support article.

Please then restart Minecraft: Story Mode and download each available episode. Once all desired episodes are installed, copy your save data back to your console. You will then be able to continue playing where you last left off.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.