My only disappointment in the Asher storyline

It is, that he was supposed to bring an Army back to Ironrath. As I counted (I probably failed :D), he took about 10 with him. When they arrive at Ironrath, there are like 6 of them remaining

either Asher completely fucked up and failed to bring the army (What I don't think) or Telltale wasn't able to create many of them Sellswords to come with Asher (What I also don't think because There were many of them at the fighting pit and My Asher got every single one of them cheering)

I guess Telltale kinda failed that one, still I freaking loved that Asher brought those Pitfighters to Westeros.

What's your oppinion about that?

Comments

• He brought QUITE an army considering... Asher did well.

• He did well for an exiled Sellsword:)

Chusets posted: »

He brought QUITE an army considering... Asher did well.

• Well they were really pressed for time and options after Daenaerys sort of screwed Asher over. I'd say he did well considering the circumstances.... those pitfighters were pretty savage.

Although I do think that if that entire arena full of pitfighters had joined and not just 10, then the Battle of Ironrath and even the brother ambush would have gone a lot differently.

• Exactly.

He did well for an exiled Sellsword:)

• edited July 2016

I'm thinking telltale probably only included the dozen or so pitfighters because they knew they wanted the forresters to lose Ironrath and disperse. If they had a more formidable army, Telltale would have to tie up the loose end of having a whole army of Essos pitfighters suddenly wandering around Westeros after the battle. Easier to tie up that loose end and show a dozen pitfighters dying in battle than a hundred.

• exactly:)

Well they were really pressed for time and options after Daenaerys sort of screwed Asher over. I'd say he did well considering the circumsta

• This game taught me that 10 or 20 men is considered to be an army. :P

I like to think that due to the game engine's limitations, they couldn't show the whole 'army' that Asher has recruited or the whole Forrester army.

• yup, The Telltale-Issue :D

This game taught me that 10 or 20 men is considered to be an army. :P I like to think that due to the game engine's limitations, they couldn't show the whole 'army' that Asher has recruited or the whole Forrester army.

• But they were still able to show quite alot of the Whitehill force

yup, The Telltale-Issue

• The initial shot where Rodrik saw the whole Whitehill army, it was a background art that was cleverly used as showing the large army. And Telltale uses some smart camera tricks that makes the army seems larger by showing a long row of soldiers or people fighting groups when in reality it is probably just at least over ten models in a scene.

One can accomplish a lot of stuff by using camera tricks and backgrounds. :)

But they were still able to show quite alot of the Whitehill force

• Was a huge disappointment since most of your journey as Asher was trying to get back home with an army just to see what an actual army looks like before getting annihilated!

• and due to the clone troopers (lack of varied character textures)

This game taught me that 10 or 20 men is considered to be an army. :P I like to think that due to the game engine's limitations, they couldn't show the whole 'army' that Asher has recruited or the whole Forrester army.

• Oh how many times are threads like this going to keep popping up =p. I'm not sure if you're actually being serious or you're just trying to troll.

Just because you only see about half a dozen pit fighters, it does not mean that only 6 pit fighters were there. They obviously chose to create a few memorable pit fighters rather than a hoard of generic ones. What you have to remember is that they have to work within the game engine limitations.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.