Second Map for Treasure Hunt in ToMI not showing up

edited October 2009 in Game Support
I completed the first map, but the second map isn't showing up at all. I've exited the game and re-entered, and it's still not there.

My main problem is I'm not sure which account I'm on right now for the Telltale launcher. I think I entered codes for Strong Bad when my dad bought it for me, but I used a new account for buying ToMI, and when it gave me the launcher it wanted me to log-in but I opted to just use the activation code, and I'm not sure which or any account I was signed into originally.

So yeah, also hope this is the right board for this >_> Thanks for any help.

Comments

• edited July 2009
    This is rather confusing... the activiation codes work for specific games. There's no way you could have entered the wrong code and get it to work. Except if it's in demo mode, does it say 'demo' on the launcher screen?

What do you mean by 'second map' and with 'first map' ?
  • edited July 2009
    I'm also experiencing the same issue with the 2nd treasure hunt map not appearing in the inventory in-game. I've successfully unlocked the first map, and been given access to the new wallpaper (I also can't download it).

You could try logging out and logging back in using your ToMI details on the Treasure Hunt website.
  • edited July 2009
    Downloading the prizes doesn't work for me either :)
  • edited July 2009
    fpostma wrote: »
    This is rather confusing... the activiation codes work for specific games. There's no way you could have entered the wrong code and get it to work. Except if it's in demo mode, does it say 'demo' on the launcher screen?

What do you mean by 'second map' and with 'first map' ?

It's not wrong activation codes, I just put in activation codes linked to different accounts (Strong Bad, which was first, is linked to my dad's, and Monkey Island is linked to mine, and I'm not sure if the launcher carries any login info over from game to game).
  • edited July 2009
    I had a bit of problem downloading the prizes due to my download manager (Free Download Manager, with a hook into Firefox) but I eventually got them by disabling the Firefox extensions that hooked into FDM.
  • edited July 2009
    The second map isn't showing up for me either. The first went fine, prize and all, and the second is showing in the online list, but it's not in the inventory in-game.
  • edited October 2009
    I'm having exactly the same problem - the map appears online but doesn't appear in the inventory in the game. The last post in this thread was in July and there is no response.

Is anyone in the TTG staff bothering to read this?
  • xtrmntrxtrmntr Telltale Alumni
    edited October 2009
    Hey, TTG Staff here! Thanks to everyone for letting us know about this. I'll look into it today & let you guys know what I'm able to find out... :cool:
This discussion has been closed.