Crane

I don't think we stopped crooked man. i think that was crane glamoured as crooked man.
Bloody Mery said to crane "you are crooked man proprietary" she was going to glamoured him
at the end Nerissa said to Bigby that Georgie made the call not crooked man. but when earlier she came she said it was crooked man and crooked man didn't defence him self . he was surprise because crane ( glamoured as crooked man ) didn't know the true.

What are you guys Think?

Comments

• Cool theory, unlikely, but cool.

• Nope, Crane is alive and appears in the comics.

• yeah . i know. but you shouldn't compare to comic book ,they always change the story a little bit in movies and games.
    for example : in comics bigby have met Aunty Greenleaf before but in game didn't know her

Nope, Crane is alive and appears in the comics.

• COMIC SPOILERS:

Considering that Crane later appears in the comics, in Paris, and Bigby arrives and kills him, and that the Wolf Among Us is cannon to the comics, Crane is not the Crooked Man.

yeah . i know. but you shouldn't compare to comic book ,they always change the story a little bit in movies and games. for example : in comics bigby have met Aunty Greenleaf before but in game didn't know her

• Wasn't The Wolf Among Us a "prequel"?

Poogers555 posted: »

COMIC SPOILERS: . Considering that Crane later appears in the comics, in Paris, and Bigby arrives and kills him, and that the Wolf Among Us is cannon to the comics, Crane is not the Crooked Man.

• Yup, Bigby kills Crane in Paris in the 2000s, Crane is in Paris because thats where he was sent to by Bloody Mary.

Wasn't The Wolf Among Us a "prequel"?

• Guys. i told you . this is different from comic. comic book is a different timeline.
    story is basic from it but not all of it . so forget about comic. try solve the story from the game

• But Wolf Among Us has been confirmed to be cannon to the comics countless times...¯_(ツ)_/¯

Guys. i told you . this is different from comic. comic book is a different timeline. story is basic from it but not all of it . so forget about comic. try solve the story from the game

Sign in to comment in this discussion.