Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Wait it...

Now I get it thx

• Will we get release this month or next Month?

• (Starting MLG Sound effect "OMG!!")

I admit that's 100% cooler than my MLG Jesse Render

BeyondEnder posted: »

Someone exported the Jesse model to Cinema4D and made a render. Original Post: http://mcminetube.deviantart.com/art/Jesse-MCSM-Minecraft-Render-Lightroom-626260012

• If Isa returns to help in the finale with the other characters, omg, imagine how awesome it would be. Having all the people Jesse met come to aid him/her and the group for a huge epic battle/war before they come to "A Journey's End?" Awesome. XD

Saby511 posted: »

Isa would totally win. I mean c'mon... she's a ninja! Pretty tough too.... But if Cassie Rose is an old builder she would have a good chance

• That'd be crazy if "gaming the system" means it has a villain who's in creative mode and can fly! Omg.

Gaming the system Gaming... Cheating? Cheating the system? They're going to use hacks CONFIRMED!!1!one!

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

It won't release this month so next month is more likely, Telltale will want to hype the final episode so there is no chance of a surprise Tuesday release.

Release posted: »

Will we get release this month or next Month?

• I'm guessing September 13th on Tuesday.

AdamRoberts posted: »

Damn...still waiting, feels like years... When should we expect it? September 1st week, eh?

• So that means September 13th on Tuesday?

OzzyUK posted: »

It won't release this month so next month is more likely, Telltale will want to hype the final episode so there is no chance of a surprise Tuesday release.

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

I guess the 13th is a possibility but for now we can only wait and see.

So that means September 13th on Tuesday?

• I believe this tuesday we'll get news, and in september we get release

OzzyUK posted: »

I guess the 13th is a possibility but for now we can only wait and see.

• edited August 2016

It would be a very lively episode.

Isa would totally win. I mean c'mon... she's a ninja! Pretty tough too.... But if Cassie Rose is an old builder she would have a good chance

• Wow, what a jerk.

It would be a very lively episode.

• "That's private" He's very wrong here. I won't link it either because it is way too easy to get Jesse's model.

Someone exported the Jesse model to Cinema4D and made a render. Original Post: http://mcminetube.deviantart.com/art/Jesse-MCSM-Minecraft-Render-Lightroom-626260012

• It's Saturday!!

• OLYMPICS!!

The steam achievements are up and seem to be hinting at a hunger games type episode... Let the games Begin Playing for keeps Challenge:

• please tell me that on Saturday?

It's Saturday!!

• I mean 3 days to go if news comes

DenikRG posted: »

please tell me that on Saturday?

• That's what I thought the game would be about when I first seen it (Didn't know the Wither Storm was a thing for a while.)

That'd be crazy if "gaming the system" means it has a villain who's in creative mode and can fly! Omg.

• Here's something he made with the model. C4D

• Yes, it can't be much longer now, Right?

ASaltLick posted: »

I believe this tuesday we'll get news, and in september we get release

• It's hard to craft on consoles, man :P

Super1710 posted: »

Here's something he made with the model.

• I won't link it either

Link what?

"That's private" He's very wrong here. I won't link it either because it is way too easy to get Jesse's model.

• But when we're talking about Story Mode, it's actually hard to use the mouse. I'm not even kidding, if you click in a zone out of the slots it just goes back to the inventory. I feel like it's easier to craft with Controller in that case. But in Minecraft, yeah, mouse wins.

It's hard to craft on consoles, man :P

• Minecraft Story Mode=Controller FTW!
    Minecraft=Mouse FTW!

MimoDX2 posted: »

But when we're talking about Story Mode, it's actually hard to use the mouse. I'm not even kidding, if you click in a zone out of the slots

• So I'm pretty sure this episode will release on or before the 13th as soon as we get an Australia rating that's when we get news so I'm hoping for the 30th.

• Plot Twist - Jesse uses killaura to defeat all evil in the world

That's what I thought the game would be about when I first seen it (Didn't know the Wither Storm was a thing for a while.)

• I use classic crafting on console which I think is a bit easier to control rather than the usual console crafting interface, but it's a lot slower to craft on console than PC.

Minecraft Story Mode=Controller FTW! Minecraft=Mouse FTW!

• edited August 2016

Dude on tablet it's waaayyy harder! You don't know how many times I died trying to build that stupid Formidi-bomb to blow up the witherstorm. It's so unresponsive and slow to place everything. I try to tap it and it doesn't drag.

Here's something he made with the model.

• edited August 2016

I really hope it comes soon, the suspense Omg. They're killing us XD. This story has been phenomenal! <3 <3 I've been making tons of theories with people but I can't wait to see the real deal.

• edited August 2016
    guyalf1 posted: »

Plot Twist - Jesse uses killaura to defeat all evil in the world

• Controlling anything / Doing anything on a tablet is a pain, especially typing. Mix that in with auto correct and it get's super frustrating. Also games that are more complex than just "Tap on the screen!" The button layouts are horrible.

Saiyan_Wolf posted: »

Dude on tablet it's waaayyy harder! You don't know how many times I died trying to build that stupid Formidi-bomb to blow up the witherstorm. It's so unresponsive and slow to place everything. I try to tap it and it doesn't drag.

• Lol, easily defeating all evil. XD

guyalf1 posted: »

Plot Twist - Jesse uses killaura to defeat all evil in the world

• I still did it. The tap/drag is the only problem. Doing the tap, swipes, and tap mashing as well as tap and hold to move character are fine and dandy. Even tapping things to interact with is fine. Just the tap/drag items is so wonky. XD

Controlling anything / Doing anything on a tablet is a pain, especially typing. Mix that in with auto correct and it get's super frustrating. Also games that are more complex than just "Tap on the screen!" The button layouts are horrible.

• Some of my theories I hope are true. :)

I really hope it comes soon, the suspense Omg. They're killing us XD. This story has been phenomenal! I've been making tons of theories with people but I can't wait to see the real deal.

• At least it isn't like that in the original pocket edition.

I still did it. The tap/drag is the only problem. Doing the tap, swipes, and tap mashing as well as tap and hold to move character are fine and dandy. Even tapping things to interact with is fine. Just the tap/drag items is so wonky. XD

• Although dropping items / putting them in chests furnaces etc. is pretty bad in pocket edition.

At least it isn't like that in the original pocket edition.

• Don't forget the PC. XD

• Well, sometimes Achievements aren't the most logical and concrete thing to look at. Sometimes the 'cheves are very weird, or plain silly. The lever one in episode one, I don't play it on steam but I'm pretty sure there are some other 'cheves that don't necessarily correspond directly with the episode itself. There seems to be a running theme here though which can give some clues. I doubt Soren is any threat but there could be a build off similar to the death bowl grief off. It could be something completely different. Maybe using the Atlas is the prize, maybe if Jesse wins someone gets salty and tries to fight him. Who knows. :D

The steam achievements are up and seem to be hinting at a hunger games type episode... Let the games Begin Playing for keeps Challenge:

• Well... September 13 is what I think
    because it's when batman is out for other platforms

• PC is fine though. Easier than tablet and console. Minecraft on console is ridiculous! MCPE is easier than console. I prefer PC though. So much simpler.

Don't forget the PC. XD

Sign in to comment in this discussion.