Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• Yes, it's to much spoilers.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I noticed people saying Soren's not in the key art well I still think he's in the episode but I don't think telltale would spoil that like f

• Yes, it's too much spoilers.

Creeper1846 posted: »

I noticed people saying Soren's not in the key art well I still think he's in the episode but I don't think telltale would spoil that like f

• edited September 2016

Wait a minute, I just realised something. They aren't playing hunger games, they're playing spleef! (Or tumble whatever you wanna call it) The blocks they're standing on are snow, the two people holding shovels aren't hitting each other they are trying to spleef each other, and the big pit Jesse and co. are looking at is where you fall when you get spleefed. So that means we can expect multiple different games and not just hunger games.

• idk he always kind of looks menacing like he just killed someone

Super1710 posted: »

Ivor looks very menacing as if he's about to push Jesse off... Could Ivor betray Jesse? He went crazy and spawned a giant monster to prove a

• Wow. Good find! Now since I'm doing that challenge the only thing I can do on this sight is look at the titles to see if there's any update on ratings, news, etc. We're too good at predictions.

Wait a minute, I just realised something. They aren't playing hunger games, they're playing spleef! (Or tumble whatever you wanna call it) T

• Haha, that's great. For real though.

No but seriously I'm having like the same moment as you

• Looks like Spleef, the snow and they're holding shovels. What if they play server games? Let the games begin!

Pipas posted: »

Key art for Episode 8 revealed.

• Yeah they're playing spleef, I noticed before reading your comment. The shovels and snow. They might be playing server games. Like spleef, hide and seek? Parkour? Idk but spleef definitely.

Wait a minute, I just realised something. They aren't playing hunger games, they're playing spleef! (Or tumble whatever you wanna call it) T

• I hope nothing happens with Ivor, Ivor is my favorite character and he's pretty much the entire reason I play this game.

Ivor looks very menacing as if he's about to push Jesse off... Could Ivor betray Jesse? He went crazy and spawned a giant monster to prove a

• edited September 2016

Yup, I gotta say that without a doubt, they're all battling for the atlas. Heck ye.

• eh... looks a little bit fake. The shadows on Petra and Lukas definitely say something.

• I think it's a battle for The Atlas with clear set rules but somehow it's gonna get dirty.

• According to cover it's like Xbox minigame lol

• I really hope this launches the 13th. It would nice to play something that day after getting my hopes up for Batman episode 2.

• I know everyone is expecting to see Soren and frankly, so am I. but I also hope we see Gabriel and whoever you didn't let die in episode 3.

• My hope is that we at least see Olivia and Axel. Seriously, we can't finish this series without one last adventure with them...

I know everyone is expecting to see Soren and frankly, so am I. but I also hope we see Gabriel and whoever you didn't let die in episode 3.

• edited September 2016

Holy moly! Its that one match from Minecraft that got updated a few days ago! Are they gonna merge Battle Mode too!? So so so SOO excited, I immediately felt the hype after finally seeing a teaser. :) <3

• Question: What date is minecon?

• September 24 - 25th

ASaltLick posted: »

Question: What date is minecon?

• I hope for a season 2 in the future, because of the Walking Dead s3, Game of Thrones season 2 being made, Batman, a Marvel game in April 2017. Yeah, they got alot to do. O_O

QueenMaddy posted: »

So I was watching Telltale's PAX panel and this is what came up. (link because image won't work) http://imgur.com/a/aGGf9 Some key art

• They confirmed they'll play it at mine com, so I guess it's then guys :/

September 24 - 25th

• Finally the key art that means we are close to news or even bettter a realse

• Wait if its hunger games of spleef wont people die because under spleef or tumble now there is lava so wont people die

ASaltLick posted: »

They confirmed they'll play it at mine com, so I guess it's then guys

• Who ever ever cant see the key art of EP 8, Look at the next comment spoiler.

• enter image description here

guyalf1 posted: »

Who ever ever cant see the key art of EP 8, Look at the next comment spoiler.

• edited September 2016

Yep, I knew it, Tumble match is on the finale, I wonder if Battle Mode would also be on this, because Tumble isn't the ONLY match Jesse and friends are going to enter. I made a thread which is " A teaser for episode 8 came! (thoughts and predictions)" on this image. An all-out brawl with warriors and other fighters for the Atlas, I assume.

• I think the possible news next week could be the teasers that Telltale put out...

• Screenshots perhaps?

AngelicTea posted: »

I think the possible news next week could be the teasers that Telltale put out...

• edited September 2016

I just woke up and saw the Episode key art :O
    Looks like they will play Spleef.

• Job said that It could be out next week. Keep the hope.

• i like the key art it is cool

• He said there might be some news next week. I doubt they would sneak release the final episode.

Job said that It could be out next week. Keep the hope.

• It's like 3 in the morning were I am but I want to just yell y
    This is so cool

• And spleef to bru

Hunger games confirmed as seen in the art!

• The feeling of the last episode of the season

enter image description here

• Who wants news i do

• i want new as well #telltalegiveusNews

vickytonner posted: »

Who wants news i do

• edited September 2016

Ok. You've said this many times. You saying this doesn't make more news magically appear. Plus you got key art today. thats big news so calm down

Jb211 posted: »

i want new as well #telltalegiveusNews

Sign in to comment in this discussion.