Episode 8 Waiting Thread -Out Now on PC/Mac, Xbox One/360, Mobile, PS3/4 NA&EU

Comments

• When did seasons trigger such a beef? Lol.

Dairymilk24 posted: »

EVERYONE STOP HAVING STUPOD ARGUMENTS ABOUT FLIPPING SEASONS NOBODY CARES!!!

• its awesome the series is awesome and its very much offical

• lol

My script for the beginning of episode 8: (Zooms in to portal hallway to stairs) Jesse: Whoa. Harper: There you go, I'll see you so

• yeah books by soren in other worlds dead giveaway

MegaXD posted: »

I'm sure that Soren is one of the old builders

• everyone who thinks soren will be in episode 8 and is and old builder bump this thread

• Next one? It's the last one... Unless...

Cuwwa posted: »

Hmm... Eric hinting at season 2?: one of the joys of episodic development: gamers calling you lazy for the last ep while you're crunching on the next one. Ahhh.

• You may be on to something

Next one? It's the last one... Unless...

• I love 7 because of the new characters in that one, and I love 8 because it's a great end to the season and I LOVE the story!

That's my thought on it

• The spoiler episode tweeted

Mc54322 posted: »

I love 7 because of the new characters in that one, and I love 8 because it's a great end to the season and I LOVE the story! That's my thought on it

• I'm detecting another DLC episode or something else coming to do with story mode in a couple months.

Mc54322 posted: »

You may be on to something

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2016

Nah that wasn't about Minecraft - I've had a lovely experince making Story Mode. that was just chiming in about being a game dev in general and some past experiences. ;)

Hmm... Eric hinting at season 2?: one of the joys of episodic development: gamers calling you lazy for the last ep while you're crunching on the next one. Ahhh.

• Amen

Illum_mem posted: »

It isn't that long though.

• Thank You.

OzzyUK posted: »

You just need to copy and paste the twitter url

• ;) ?,
    ;) ???...

What's with the winking?

stirpicus posted: »

Nah that wasn't about Minecraft - I've had a lovely experince making Story Mode. that was just chiming in about being a game dev in general and some past experiences.

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

;) ;) ;) winking is fun!

?, ???... What's with the winking?

• You guys are really enjoying being able to use emoticon, huh? :)

winking is fun!

• edited August 2016

When you guys were talking about season 2 check my disscusion:https://telltale.com/community/discussion/107175/in-season-2-what-will-happen/p3

• The only issue with it is that Petra seems out of character. Otherwise great though! I'm pretty sure Harper will come along with them, though.

My script for the beginning of episode 8: (Zooms in to portal hallway to stairs) Jesse: Whoa. Harper: There you go, I'll see you so

• I'm smelling secrets after Batman, but god i hope not a huge cliffhanger as episode 5 or past games...

winking is fun!

• Just played ep7
    It is nice, a decent episode i say, similar to an adventure story narrated to kids, y'know what i mean? I hope ep8 is just better than this and gives a nice end to this series

• I loved ep7. But i think it was shorter than the other episodes. Now i am waiting ep8! I guess it will release late August

• Batman premieres tomorrow so they would leave two weeks roughly in between both. So probably the 16th or the 23rd.

AsheRodrik posted: »

I loved ep7. But i think it was shorter than the other episodes. Now i am waiting ep8! I guess it will release late August

• Well will barman be popular than story mode

Batman premieres tomorrow so they would leave two weeks roughly in between both. So probably the 16th or the 23rd.

• i bet 30th August.

Well will barman be popular than story mode

• That seems a bit late

SCHLIRi posted: »

i bet 30th August.

• made a little continuing to his dialog (had to change some of the storyboard)-

After jesse defeat most of the husks, more started to come

Jesse - QUICK! INSIDE THIS TEMPLE! THEY ARE TOO MUCH

Ivor - On it! ivor uses some blocks

Jesse - Where did you got these blocks?

Ivor - From PAMA's place, why?

Jesse - Ok... Nevermind.

Petra - We gonna go deeper in this place. I think i start seeing light.

Ivor - It could be outside! Lets go!

Lukas - Uh guys... Thats another portal right?

Jesse - Uh.. i guess we need to go pass, for 1 last time.

jesse starts walking in but then presses a pressure plate that summons more husks

Ivor - NOT AGAIN! LETS GO!

Jesse points inside the portal
    Jesse - QUICK GO INSIDE!

Jesse and the gang falls down a medival city

Lukas - Uh... Where we are?

Jesse - Thats the old builders home! / A medival city / Dont know

Petra - Uh... Guys, whats over here?

The camera tilts into a big tower that have on the top a sigil of a nether star and 4 pickaxes colored with diferent colors (blue, green, red and yellow)

Ivor - THATS IT! THIS IS THE OLD BUILDERS SIGIL, THEY MUST BE HERE!

Jesse - Then what we're waiting for, LETS GO!

3 knights push jesse

Knight 1 - We need you to get to the city hall, the king is doing a annoucment!

Knight 2 - What he says!

Jesse and the team goes to the tower of the old builders

Jesse - Lets see what the king wants!

everyone on the city is in the town hall waiting for the annoucment

someone with a hood comes to the annoucment center.

???? - Greetings, townspeople, I wanted to let you know that you guys need to peek a eye out, lately someone seen people that used the portal to the builders home. Peek an eye out and tell if you see anyone new, he gonna be DEAD.

Jesse gasps

one of the knights comes and whistles things to the unknown king

????? - Oh yes, if you see these guys, with some weird armor, take them DOWN immdieatly, and dont let them use the atlas.

Knight 1 - Sir, why you are doing this?

????? - Ill have no choice but to say.

the unknown guy deequips the hood, revealing to be soren.

Soren - Greetings jesse, long time no see. I see you came to take revenge on me?

Ivor - SOREN?

Petra - SOREN!?

Lukas - SOREN!?? I THOUGHT HE ESCAPED TO THE END AGAIN.

jesse whistles - we gonna get out of here... quick

Soren - Not yet jesse, i have a surpise to you.

soren grabs a command block

Soren - Renember this? Now i can catch you easily, since i got the command block in my power.

Ivor - Impossible, I thought the command block got destroyed...

Soren - Let me tell you what happened. You know you found alteraine universes, right? Then, just to let you know, I was watching over you guys when you had your pow wow with anyone, like aiden, white pumpkin, and PAMA. Every realm have a command block. Well, this is the block thats controls the realm, since the block got destroyed, your realm is getting now debalanced. Since i gone 1 years ago, more than 1 week, your realm will be destroyed, jesse. And no, i wont give you mine command block, Axel, Olivia, Everyone will be destroyed on your realm. Knights, Destroy him and everyone, LET THE GAMES BEGIN!

Jesse - Let the games... What? Oh no...

Soren potions knights with superspeed with the command block, and then they quickly catch jesse and the gang

Achivement Recieved! Let the games begin, complete chapter 1 of episode 8.

• Barman! Lol :)

Well will barman be popular than story mode

• Whenever someone brings up the possibility of season 2 , somebody from telltale always replies with a : ;)...

winking is fun!

• they will probs take a year and make season 2 like they did with TWD

So excited! For both episodes! (7 and 8) I also don't think telltales gonna end at 8... We shall see.

• So considering the release dates for all the episodes
    1. Oct 13
    2. Oct 27
    3. Nov 24
    4. Dec 22
    5. Mar 29
    6. June 7
    7. July 26
    8. TBA 2016
    So at first the 2 weeks I knew that wasnt possible and from 2 to 3 it was almost a month and same that just a little over 1 month and from ep 4 to 5 it took almost 3 months but the average was about 1 month so far then Mar to June 7 3 months again so then we had another month after release date but with also half a month too.
    IF YOU DON'T GET ANYTHING I JUST SAID Look Down!
    Im saying it might be released after a month and half or 2 months or maybe inbetween...
    Yes I know I could have said that throughout the whole thing...

• VERY GOOD!

guyalf1 posted: »

made a little continuing to his dialog (had to change some of the storyboard)- After jesse defeat most of the husks, more started to come

• ya

fancies posted: »

The only issue with it is that Petra seems out of character. Otherwise great though! I'm pretty sure Harper will come along with them, though.

• can i get a building job like building the map on minecraft i really want to build stuff with the team

is that even a job?

Nah that wasn't about Minecraft - I've had a lovely experince making Story Mode. that was just chiming in about being a game dev in general and some past experiences.

• Guys I'm making a thread of the beginning script of episode 8, a new one!

• i will apply for making the script if that isnt a job

• Guys look! I managed to change my avatar so the background blends in with the page. It looks so much better!

• It actually does look better :)

Guys look! I managed to change my avatar so the background blends in with the page. It looks so much better!

• There's a weird line on the right side of the image though

Guys look! I managed to change my avatar so the background blends in with the page. It looks so much better!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.