Is It Gonna Be Jesse or Lukas With Petra?? THEORY!!

2»

Comments

• edited August 2016

I think the only consistent ship this thread has ever had that's lasted since the beginning it started was Magnus x Ellegard (even though you know...)

Hana-san posted: »

I remember when the most popular ship here was Jesse x Olivia :")

• Like BEARZZ said, it would be kind of cool if the game 'chose' who you ended up with. I'll just use f Jesse to explain my thought process.

So let's say you treat Lukas pretty well. You choose him over Petra when possible, don't insult him to much, and you give him a cookie when he's feeling lonely. So then he likes you more than a friend, and you start 'casual dating' or something like that. Petra is lonely.

Or, what happens if you treat Lukas like crap. You hate him so much you would kill him if you had the chance. Loyalty doesn't mean jack squat to you. He obviously realizes you aren't an option anymore and tries to get together with Petra. Turns out she actually really liked Lukas, and Petra is happy.

You could also just switch out the Petra and Lukas for male and female versions. I posted something like this in a different thread, but I thought I should give my 2 cents over here, too.

• I think something like this happened in TWD S1 with Kenny. If you had a +(something number) he accompanied you somewhere, but if you were below that, then he'd stay behind.

kmatie posted: »

Like BEARZZ said, it would be kind of cool if the game 'chose' who you ended up with. I'll just use f Jesse to explain my thought process.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.