Which version to get

Are the PS4 / Xbox one versions identical other than trophies / achievements? I have found telltale games at sometimes a bit stuttery on Xbox. Got a ps4 recently so was just wondering if anyone knows if they perform better on PS4 or if anyone has done a comparison.

Thanks.

Comments

• I just played it on PS4, I had some sound issues in some beginning scenes but besides that, it ran pretty well.

• Don't get it from Steam

• I didn't have any problems on Xbox One, like at all, which I was pretty happy about.

• Did your game run at 60fps or did it constantly jump from 60 fps to 30fps and vice versa?

I didn't have any problems on Xbox One, like at all, which I was pretty happy about.

• I didn't really pay attention, but whatever it was, it was very consistent. It was probably constant 60 fps.

J-Master posted: »

Did your game run at 60fps or did it constantly jump from 60 fps to 30fps and vice versa?

• This.

I can't get the game to work. It crashes while loading after first starting the first chapter.

Don't get it from Steam

• Cheers folks!

• Which version?

Abeille posted: »

This. I can't get the game to work. It crashes while loading after first starting the first chapter.

• Get the steam version. I had no problems with it.

• Oh, Steam, just realised!

Bickle77 posted: »

Which version?

• Yeah. I found the problem just before going to bed, though (but now I will only be able to play in a few hours :( ). I was playing on my laptop and it was defaulting to my integrated video card instead to my nvidia 550M. It still is lagging really badly (I imagine it is because it is a pretty old video card) so I will try installing on my desktop, which has a newer video card, when I get home.

Bickle77 posted: »

Oh, Steam, just realised!

• Same story,any gripes I have were content related,not with playability! Which had'nt happened for me since Ep 1 of Wolf. I did notice some frame drops,but was likely my tv's fault. (2010 Samsung 1080p) Great start!

I didn't really pay attention, but whatever it was, it was very consistent. It was probably constant 60 fps.

• Yeah, usually I have some issues with the other games, so I was pretty happy that a better looking game was also a game with less technical issues.

Same story,any gripes I have were content related,not with playability! Which had'nt happened for me since Ep 1 of Wolf. I did notice some frame drops,but was likely my tv's fault. (2010 Samsung 1080p) Great start!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.