codec lock

when entering the batcave on pc there seems to be a bug where if you look at the codec it locks there and you cannot back out of it. i've tried right clicking and clicking on previous menu and clicking on the right and left side. on the right side it brings me to the news article feed which has a button to click to close and also says to right click to exit, but it just brings me back to the main codec screen.

Comments

• Ran into this as well. Had to exit the game and choose Continue to restart from the elevator. :(

• Same for me

• like 15 minutes in already i love the game but the damn glitches are forcing me to make a steam refund if it not fixed asap im not gonna waste away my 2 hours trouble shooting the blasted game lol.

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.