Minecraft Story Mode has the best Telltale Games soundtrack so far.

I really can't emphasise enough how much I appreciate the music to this game. Every single track feels unique and soothing to listen to. It can make you happy, it can make you sad. It can inspire feelings of pure awesomeness, or it can make you break down and cry many tears.

And it's all because of the work Anadel and Welles have put into this soundtrack. If you didn't know Anadel worked with Telltale before in collaboration with Season 2 of the Walking Dead Game. It's nice to see that Telltale are still working with Anadel to create amazing music. I love their work on the soundtrack and insist if you haven't given the music a proper listening to go and check out some of these tracks, they're so beautiful to listen to.

My favourite tracks are a mix between "No More Creepers and Toasted Reuben"

Comments

• That haunting, repetitive tune in Ep 6 is really addictive.

• This one is the best :)

• It's such a shame Lukas interrupts him before he can finish :(

BeyondEnder posted: »

This one is the best

• Yes, yes it is.

It's such a shame Lukas interrupts him before he can finish

• Sorry man, that belongs to Tales From the Borderlands.

• I disagree, I enjoyed TWAU's, Tales' and TWD Season 1's soundtracks a lot better than Minecraft's

• This song is my favorite from
    story mode but I can agree that in twd season 1 ep 5 when lee is fighting the zombies to get to the marsh house is the best telltale song I have ever heard.

• This is my personal favorite:

Boy, It takes me back!

• Meh, I prefer The Wolf Among Us' chilly, dark, atmospheric tone from MCSM's light-hearted, fun and relaxing music. It's probably because I grew up listening to the dark and atmospheric soundtracks of the Resident Evil and Silent hill games, along with various other horror titles with fantastic music, but The Wolf Among Us speaks to me way more because it's the kind of music I love. Especially the intro. I also really love the relaxing, interesting and cool music from The Walking Dead: Michonne. I just love First Aid Kit and Dorothy though, so it's clear I'm gonna love it.

Now, that's not to discredit Minecraft: Story Mode of course, because the music in the game is indeed fantastic, and it's all very nice. But it also has an issue where it doesn't feel the same as the music from the original game, which is, to me, near perfection of what music in an open world game should be. It's fantastic, and while MCSM's music is fantastic, it doesn't quite have the Minecraft feel.

• The music during the intro credits for Episode 3 is personally the best because I can jam out on my guitar to the music while playing a.k.a. multitasking.

• edited August 2016

Sam and Max soundtrack: T.H.E.M. (click for good times and happy feelings)

In terms of Jared Emerson-Johnson, none of his newer stuff has come close to the legend of the Sam and Max soundtrack.

• Makes me wish the soundtrack was on Spotify. XD

• cheesy rainbows and lighthearted

See: Taylor Swift, Ariana Grande, Katy Perry

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

Say what you want about Story Mode, but one thing is for absolute certain: the soundtrack is fantastic. I dunno if I'd call it my favorite Telltale soundtrack, but it's definitely up there.

• It is really great.

• lol

This one is the best

• edited August 2016

Yeah, that ones pretty good, I forgot it's name tho

Jessefan5 posted: »

This is my personal favorite: Boy, It takes me back!

• edited August 2016

My favorite theme, it's the main theme that plays a lot. If you wanna search it up, it's called "Minecraft Story Mode OST: Main Theme"

• I love the witherstorm theme

• Same

I love the witherstorm theme

• edited August 2016

Also my other two favs are, "'Ivor's Armory', Travlers Tune", and the WitherStorm's theme.

My favorite theme, it's the main theme that plays a lot. If you wanna search it up, it's called "Minecraft Story Mode OST: Main Theme"

• edited August 2016

Ikr Kylo. For the people who wanna know what Kylo's Jam is, here it is.(it's called "The Grinder")

The music during the intro credits for Episode 3 is personally the best because I can jam out on my guitar to the music while playing a.k.a. multitasking.

• Where did you find this!?! Thanks! I wanted to hear the whole song for so long!

This one is the best

• Strongly disagree. TWD soundtrack made the moment sound that more realistic.

• makmak600makmak600 Banned
    edited August 2016

Sorry i disagree the best is twd season 1 where you going to fined a cool music like armed with death and and take us back and an along liset from the coolest music ever

• edited August 2016

Gary may seem scary, but he's a swell guy. Sally, dilly-dallies, give her credit she tries! They might look the same to the untrained eyeee! but that's a lie! And so I say... (Agh, I can't say it!) I haven't had luck with humans. They can be so unkind! But lend a hand to an enderman, soon you'll find you have a friender-man, as long as you never look'em in the eye! You'll never have to say... (Oh, this is proving difficult) What's the end if not a new beginning! Sunset precedes sunrise! And so I say with tears in my eyes, Fare-wellll!... Oh, what was it? The singing, or the dancing? ugh, it was both, wasn't it! Soren's song. Sorry, I just had to. :)

This one is the best

• There are so many great songs! I love the travelers song very much. But there are so many to choose from I don't know my favorite! Also, "toasted Rueben" is really moving. It almost made me cry.

• Ahh... reminds me of episode four, when you are wondering around Ivor's place solving puzzels, and then Soren is forced to tell his secret.

• When you arrive in Redstonia during Episode 2, the music playing has a keyboard preset that is very similar to the preset used in "The Goonies 'R' Good Enough" by Cyndi Lauper.

• Goonies fans should be able to spot this easily if they play Story Mode.

When you arrive in Redstonia during Episode 2, the music playing has a keyboard preset that is very similar to the preset used in "The Goonies 'R' Good Enough" by Cyndi Lauper.

• When traveling through all the different biomes heading to the Far Lands, the bass in that soundtrack has some notes that match the bass in "It's Still Rock and Roll To Me" by Billy Joel.

• Yeah, personally my favorite aspect of the game :) . The other parts (story, visuals, etc.) have their merits, and everything plays a part in making the game what it is, but the music definitely stands out the most to me when I think about where this game excels.

• Yes, I hope they officially release the soundtrack at some point (Although it's unlikely.)

Makes me wish the soundtrack was on Spotify. XD

• edited August 2016

Gotta love Soren! <3 <3 I love this guy!

Gary may seem scary, but he's a swell guy. Sally, dilly-dallies, give her credit she tries! They might look the same to the untrained eyeee!

• If you listen to all the credits to episode 3 (like I did because I like the Redstone song) I unexpectedly heard this full song and I laughed! I was like Omg I'm pretty sure almost no one will hear the full thing! :'( I'm glad this person posted it. :D

Where did you find this!?! Thanks! I wanted to hear the whole song for so long!

• This one is so creepy and I kinda like it.

• edited August 2016

Maybe after the final episode? I soooo want to play some of my favorite songs from the soundtrack when I play MCSM like when I fought Ivor the music was nice with the drums and all. :)

Super1710 posted: »

Yes, I hope they officially release the soundtrack at some point (Although it's unlikely.)

• edited August 2016

This one is legit one of my favorites! It sounds sooo cool!

MC:SM has an AMAZING soundtrack one of the best!!!! <3 <3 <3

• Yes. But for now I guess we'll have to stick with youtube channels, although they're a bit unreliable and take a while to release the music. Some guy promised the Episode 6 soundtrack, uploaded one song and ended up being inactive for two months (Link). There's also a new channel which uploads just about every single song. Basically all songs including the ones that don't get much attention although has been inactive for two weeks (Link). And finally we have issumer, who is probably the most reliable. Although on their heist video the audio gets a bit messed up, but everything else is fine and dandy, however they only uploaded episode 6 and episode 7's soundtrack (Link).

Maybe after the final episode? I soooo want to play some of my favorite songs from the soundtrack when I play MCSM like when I fought Ivor the music was nice with the drums and all.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.