Logic of Portals in Minecraft vs. Minecraft Story Mode

Minecraft has
1. No portal hallway
2. No extra portals
3. No glowing enchanted flint and steels
4. No different worlds except for Nether and the End
5. No extra items in different worlds
This concludes that Minecraft is boring, so add these features Mojang!

Comments

• edited August 2016

I think adding the portal hallway would take some of the magic away from MCSM. Besides, choosing which world to go in is like going through a portal into that world.

• edited August 2016

Maybe the hallway is a menu in minecraft. I mean, it would make sence, I guess...

• Yeah! Because of all the different worlds people create!

Catlover11 posted: »

Maybe the hallway is a menu in minecraft. I mean, it would make sence, I guess...

• Ho yes!! Smart alert!!!!

Catlover11 posted: »

• True true

Super1710 posted: »

I think adding the portal hallway would take some of the magic away from MCSM. Besides, choosing which world to go in is like going through a portal into that world.

• why is not function my key to Minecraft story mode adventure pass

• Wrong thread

Manerger28 posted: »

why is not function my key to Minecraft story mode adventure pass

• It would be cool if they added new portals to minecraft but I doubt they would lead to any of the worlds Jessie went to in MCSM but I agree with a sky world not sky city though.

• True, thats a good idea

Creeper1846 posted: »

It would be cool if they added new portals to minecraft but I doubt they would lead to any of the worlds Jessie went to in MCSM but I agree with a sky world not sky city though.

• Minecraft needs to add the enchanted flint and steel thought, cmon!!

• edited August 2016

Also another difference is you need to wait for a few seconds when you walk in a portal to be transported to the dimension ( Only in survival and doesn't count for end portals )

Sign in to comment in this discussion.