New or Old characters I want to see in Season 2.

• The Hound of Baskerville, from that sherlock holmes book.
  • Bigby's father, they had conflict in the comics.
  • Bloody Mary, I don't think she died, it was too easy.
  • The Evil Queen, from snow white and the seven dwarves.
  • Red Riding Hood.
  • Nosferatu, a vampire.
  • The Witch, from Hansel and Gretel.
  • Woodsman.
  • Van Helsing, oooh thats a good one, hes a vampire and a werewolf slayer if he goes against Bigby with silver bullets.
  • Dr. Jekyll and Mr. Hyde.
  • Detective Brannigen, (Idk if thts her name) she was on an image for episode 3, stalking Bigby because she probably found out the truth about fables.

Comments

• Sadly Red Riding Hood and Bigby's father wouldnt be able to appear if Wolf gets a season 2. The Witch from Hansel and Gretel is actually in the comics and is very important, shes a witch on the 13th floor and probably could appear.

I feel like Boy Blue would be a must have if season 2 is made. Considering Boy Blue takes Snow's old job, it would make the most sense. Also Boy Blue is an awesome character in the comics.

• I feel like the only one that dosen't want a season 2.

• At first i wanted a season 2..... then i read the comics............it was super disappointing, and that Bigby, Snow romance was so awful!..... in my opinion.

I feel like the only one that dosen't want a season 2.

• The comics is the reason I don't want a season 2.

That, and I think it didn't have a cliffhanger.

Akeinu posted: »

At first i wanted a season 2..... then i read the comics............it was super disappointing, and that Bigby, Snow romance was so awful!..... in my opinion.

• No, you're definitely not the only one. However, among permanent residents of this forum section I reckon you pretty much are, thence I beg to differ - there should be a Season 2. Not for the sake of completing the story, but because the game and universe are too spectacular not to have one.

I feel like the only one that dosen't want a season 2.

• Casper the Friendly Ghost.

• DeltinoDeltino Moderator

I had a really dumb idea for a new character once. Like really dumb. The kind of idea you come up with while you're taking a dump.

Red Herring. Or to to give him a cheesy mundy name, Redmond Harrington/Herrington.

He'd be a guy that purposely misleads everyone. He'd always act suspicious, or mention vague stuff with the sole intent of directing people along the wrong path. If you have some mystery, he'd just make himself come across as a suspect, or he'd just give you tips and leads that just go to someone completely unrelated to what's going on. He'd be a bit like Jack, where he's annoying, but mostly harmless. And combine that with Bigby's no-nonsense personality... yeah, seems like it'd be fun, if you ask me.

• The kind of idea you come up with while you're taking a dump.

Okay, that uh, okay.

I like the idea though. The idea reminds me of the Riddler a bit.

I think I would have him turn into a giant actual red herring, he just has some glamor on. It could be kind of cool for a swimming section/fight.

Deltino posted: »

I had a really dumb idea for a new character once. Like really dumb. The kind of idea you come up with while you're taking a dump. Red He

• I want a season 2, and its not because it has a cliff hanger.

If season 2 ever happens I hope it is just another story, and mostly separate from the first game, besides just references. They could easily just make it so if you followed her it could show Bigby turn the corner and shes gone for an intro.

The comics is the reason I don't want a season 2. That, and I think it didn't have a cliffhanger.

• edited August 2016

Although I believe it would be better for them to create a new story, it would be confusing for a lot of people since there are people that don't even know they made a comic book of "The Wolf Among Us" to answer the cliffhanger at the end of the game let alone read the comic.

Poogers555 posted: »

I want a season 2, and its not because it has a cliff hanger. If season 2 ever happens I hope it is just another story, and mostly separa

• Yeah but lets be honest, the Wolf Among Us Comic was horrible.

Mr-Soybean posted: »

Although I believe it would be better for them to create a new story, it would be confusing for a lot of people since there are people that

• Still happened and now they need to stay canon to it unfortunately.

Yeah but lets be honest, the Wolf Among Us Comic was horrible.

• edited August 2016

I also thought the romance between Bigby and Snow in the comics was terrible. I felt the growing feelings between them in the game were more real.

Akeinu posted: »

At first i wanted a season 2..... then i read the comics............it was super disappointing, and that Bigby, Snow romance was so awful!..... in my opinion.

• Technically untrue.

The comic is "cannon" but the game has been also been confirmed to be cannon.

The whole comic adaptation was honestly more of a spit to the face to Telltale, basically saying what they did wasn't good enough, so they changed it into something horrible. Also The Wolf Among Us game is and was way more popular than the comic, kinda giving the lead on which is really cannon.

Still happened and now they need to stay canon to it unfortunately.

• So technically true..? What your saying here isn't going against what I'm saying.

Technically untrue. The comic is "cannon" but the game has been also been confirmed to be cannon. The whole comic adaptation was hones

• What Im trying to say is the game was always advertised as cannon, and for most people, they see the game as cannon, and not the comic version which made several changes for the worst, and then having that become "cannon." So if season 2 were to happen, they cant ignore past choices like if you killed the crooked man, to fit with the comic version so it cannon.

So technically true..? What your saying here isn't going against what I'm saying.

• edited August 2016

Well Telltale had a lot of difficulty creating something special while being cannon which is why they had to make those changes. That's why it would be better for Telltale to use someone that Fables hasn't used much of or any at all. That way Telltale games would have more freedom to do what they want instead of what they have to do to stay cannon.

What Im trying to say is the game was always advertised as cannon, and for most people, they see the game as cannon, and not the comic versi

• Yes it was well done in the game, but the romance in the comic was so bad,... almost like it was written by David Cage. The Master of meaningless pseudo love stories!.

I also thought the romance between Bigby and Snow in the comics was terrible. I felt the growing feelings between them in the game were more real.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.