Obedience or defiance?

1. Did you swear loyalty to Joffrey or Margaery?
  2. Did you meet Ramsay in the Great Hall or at the gate?
  3. Did you kneel before Ramsay?
  4. Did you kiss Ludd's ring?
  5. Did you stand up to Gryff or submit?
  6. What did you do to Britt? Try to keep your vows and not fight or inflict your revenge on him?
  7. Did you maim Gryff or show mercy to use him as a bargaining chip?
  8. What did you do to Beskha's master? Kill him yourself, let Beskha kill him or keep him alive to earn Daenerys' favor?

Comments

1. Joffrey
    2. At the gate
    3. Refused to kneel
    4. Refused to kiss Ludd's ring
    5. Stood up to Gryff
    6. Made Britt suffer
    7. Maimed Gryff
    8. Kept him alive to earn Daenerys' favour

I was pretty much defiance personified

• I made all the same choices except for the last one. I let Beskha kill him.

TheFurryOne posted: »

* Joffrey * At the gate * Refused to kneel * Refused to kiss Ludd's ring * Stood up to Gryff * Made Britt suffer * Maimed Gryff * Kept him alive to earn Daenerys' favour I was pretty much defiance personified

• edited August 2016
    1. Joffery
    2. Great Hall
    3. Bent the knee
    4. Kissed Ludd's ring
    5. Submitted
    6. Tried to show him mercy
    7. Maimed Gryff
    8. Kept him alive.
    1. Swore loyalty to Margaery
    2. At the Great Hall
    3. Bent the knee
    4. Kissed Ludd's ring
    5. Stood up to Gryff
    6. Tried to keep my vows and not fight(died at least a couple of times doing this)
    7. Maimed Gryff a bit
    8. Let Beskha kill her former master
    1. Joffrey.
    2. Great Hall.
    3. Nope.
    4. Yes.
    5. Stood up.
    6. Attempted to keep him alive.
    7. Showed mercy. Not to use him as a bargaining chip. It was the right thing to do.
    8. Let Beskha kill him.
    1. Swore to Margaery
    2. Met Ramsay at the gate
    3. Didn't kneel before Ramsay
    4. Refused to kiss Lard's ring
    5. Stood up to Gryff
    6. Made Britt suffer
    7. Maimed him
    8. Let Beskha kill her master
  • Same, she deserved to get justice. Plus, you can still earn Daenerys favor if you tell her afterwards

I made all the same choices except for the last one. I let Beskha kill him.

• Eh, I chose to keep the secret.

Same, she deserved to get justice. Plus, you can still earn Daenerys favor if you tell her afterwards

• Defiance at every opportunity and I let Beskha kill her old master.

• So pretty much the same choices as @ShadowHunter94?

Defiance at every opportunity and I let Beskha kill her old master.

• Exactly the same

So pretty much the same choices as @ShadowHunter94?

• edited September 2016

1- Joffrey. You have to be a fool to "swear" loyalty to anyone else other than the King when you are in KL.

2- Met Ramsay at the Gate. Ramsay was unpredictable anyway. Also, he was not a Lord at the time, so I show him no respect.

3- Did not kneel to Ramsay. He was a mere representant of his father, bring me the Liege Lord and I may kneel.

4- Did not kiss Ludd's ring. My Rodrik can not be broken nor humiliated.

5- Stand up to Gryff. It is never good to show weakness.

6- Kick Britt off The Wall. Particularly, my Gared tends to kill if given the chance.

7- Maimed Gryff. You can hurt him and still use him as a bargaining chip.

8- Let Beskha kill the Master. Asher was passionate, that is what he would have done for a friend right there in that moment.

With Love, Lady Chusets.

1. Joffrey
    2. At the hall, didn't want to give him any reasons to get angry so he wouldn't do any crazy shit (didn't work out as you know)
    3. I did bow to him, for the same reason as number 2
    4. Didn't kiss the ring. Ethan was just a child, but Rodrick was a grown man, I couldn't be so weak with him
    5. However, I stayed in the ground. Tried to get up once or twice, then realized he'd just continue to hit me untill I stayed low so I did it
    6. Tried to avoid the fight and killed him in self defense, but only to not disappoint Jon that much, cuz I wanted to make Britt suffer
    7. Stabbed his eye. Asshole.
    8. Let Beskha kill the master, she had more reasons than anyone to do it, also the reason (if there was one) for them not wanting us to kill him was BS to me

Overall I was more obedient, but I had some defiant moments too

• 1.Joffrey to keep Cersei off my back.
    2.Gate
    3.Kneeled to Ramsay because he's crazy.
    4. Refused to kiss his ring
    5. Stood up to Gryff, can't show weakness and it was funny seeing Gryff through a temper tantrum.
    6. Did not finish him off. As much as I wanted to kick Britnoff the wall, I had to remember my vows.
    7. Maimed Gryff, the twerp deserves to lose an eye or two. Would have gladly killed him if I could.
    8. I let the master live, wanted to earn Dany's favor. Practicality over morals.

1. Joffrey
      2.Great Hall
    2. Kneeled to Ramsay
    3. Kissed Ludd's ring
    4. I submitted to Gryff
    5. I tried not to fight Britt and in the end, I left him.
    6. I showed Gryff mercy
    7. I saved the master.

I am almost surprised that i was that obedient after looking at all my choices all simplified.

1. I swore loyalty to Joffrey
    2. I met Ramsay at the gate
    3. I knelt before Ramsay
    4. I refused to kiss Ludd's ring
    5. I stood up to Gryff (I bow to no fourthborn)
    6. I tried to keep my vows for as long as I could, left him to die in the end
    7. I maimed Gryff (oh how satisfying that was)
    8. I let Beshka kill her former master
  • Pussy.

prink34320 posted: »

* Swore loyalty to Margaery * At the Great Hall * Bent the knee * Kissed Ludd's ring * Stood up to Gryff * Tried to keep my vows and not fight(died at least a couple of times doing this) * Maimed Gryff a bit * Let Beskha kill her former master

• edited December 2016

You bent the knee and kissed ludd's ring. and you maimed Gryff a bit, i beat him up until he went blind because he pushed Talia.

How so?

• edited January 2017

I bent the knee as to not anger Ramsay.

I kissed Ludd's ring for Ryon, so that he may see his family again and attend Ethan and Gregor's funeral.

I still maimed Gryff but showed restraint.

I don't see how those three justifiable instances make me a pussy? Perhaps I want to be compassionate and tactical rather than blunt and brutal?

You bent the knee and kissed ludd's ring. and you maimed Gryff a bit, i beat him up until he went blind because he pushed Talia.

• Don't listen to that guy. That's bad language to a fellow TT fan anyway.

I bent the knee as to not anger Ramsay. I kissed Ludd's ring for Ryon, so that he may see his family again and attend Ethan and Gregor's

• Defiance as I mocked Griff for picking on a crippled man and children. It showed him as a weak leader and a weak man. I mean in all honesty I knew that he wasn't going to kill me so I gave him trouble constantly.

• I swore loyalty to Joffery
    I met Ramsay in the Great Hall
    I didn't kneel
    I didn't kiss the ring
    I stood up to Gryff
    I kicked Britt off the wall
    I maimed Gryff
    I let Beskha kill him. (Told her to make sure he suffered too,)

• I would like to know where this "maim Gryff" option comes from? I didn't have it in my game?

I killed him at the Ironrath battle (with pleasure and him whimpering which was very satisfying) so I'd love to play the maim part <3

• The maiming part is in Episode 4, where you can beat his eye out.

rabbitrun posted: »

I would like to know where this "maim Gryff" option comes from? I didn't have it in my game? I killed him at the Ironrath battle (with pleasure and him whimpering which was very satisfying) so I'd love to play the maim part

• rabbitrun posted: »

I would like to know where this "maim Gryff" option comes from? I didn't have it in my game? I killed him at the Ironrath battle (with pleasure and him whimpering which was very satisfying) so I'd love to play the maim part

• edited January 2017

1-Swore to Maergary,no loyalty to that lannister bastards.
    2-Met Ramsay at the Gate,I didn't trust him or his soldiers to enter Ironrath in a peaceful way.
    3-Kneel,Fake loyalty to the Boltons and I thought Ethan would be alive after all,I was wrong :(
    4-Kiss the Ring,It was a good moment for Rodrik´s story(he hates more Ludd after this scene) and you give him a false impression about Rodrik´s personality.
    5-Stood up to Gryff,HERE you must start your fight against the Whitehills,you are lord of Ironrath and your people has to remember it.Moreover you showed Rodrik's iron will.
    6- Britt was worthless,my Gared already had his vengeance killing the Whitehill and Bolton soldiers back in episode 1.Kill him in self defense.
    7-Maimed Gryff and I wished I had the choice to kill him and his soldiers.Later would be some problems but It will be a great boon in The battle for Ironrath(By the way f u c k i n g Glenmore elite gard, a bunch of idiots is all I can say)
    8-Let Beshka killed her old master.
    On a game where you´re persuading vengeance you can´t deny it from your allies. Later told that “queen" the truth and get the gold for house forrester anyway( Asher´s story only target was to GET AN ARMY for House Forrester,you couldn´t even find sellswords, only 20-30 pit-fighters which was the beggining of the defeat in the later battle for Ironrath).
    9-I want to do an extra point remembering the choice of sentinel in episode 1:Ser Royland Degore is my sentinel who is alive for the beggining of season 2.
    You need an expert commander by your side specially when you are at war,you need the loyalty of the few men you have. I tried to stab the bastard of the Dreadfort with his own blade,great fan-service even knowing that Ramsay was playing with Rodrik it was great to do it.

• edited February 2017

I forgot to mention I saved Rodrik's life, I killed the traitor Duncan( He only wanted power)and killed Ludd in The Battle for Ironrath as Rodrik("You might be right about all of it but I'm still the last lord standing" and cut his head).Great season guys.

Tunak23 posted: »

1-Swore to Maergary,no loyalty to that lannister bastards. 2-Met Ramsay at the Gate,I didn't trust him or his soldiers to enter Ironrath in

Sign in to comment in this discussion.