TOMI Treasure hunt 2 avatar zip file corrupt

edited October 2011 in Game Support
The zip File "treasure" of the second map is corrupt. Please fix. I Get "corrupt zip file" and just an elaine.png file visible. Others have reported similar int the TOMI forum. Plese Fix. I want my treasure!

Comments

• ShauntronShauntron Telltale Alumni
    edited July 2009
    Hey kderby, did you try downloading it again?
  • edited July 2009
    Shauntron wrote: »
    Try different browsers, I had problems with IE, but Chrome and Firefox worked fine.
  • edited July 2009
    Shauntron wrote: »

Several times, but always with IE. Going to try a different browser now.
  • edited July 2009
    Try different browsers, I had problems with IE, but Chrome and Firefox worked fine.

Yes, Worked With Chrome. THX Javi-Wan
  • edited July 2009
    I still have the problem, I cant downlaod it on different browsers, I tried copy and paste, but that makes this strange brown box around it which I cant get off, and I really need the avatar pack because it looks a lot better without the brown box.
  • edited October 2011
    kderby wrote: »
    The zip File "treasure" of the second map is corrupt. Please fix. I Get "corrupt zip file" and just an elaine.png file visible. Others have reported similar int the TOMI forum. Plese Fix. I want my treasure!

For repair corrupted zip files is perfectly suitable repair zip. The program owns easy to use, intuitive interface. It can extract bad zip files from any device(HDD, Flash, Zip drive). Program work with big zip archives too.
This discussion has been closed.