Wallace and Gromit Episode 1(X360) Major Bug

edited September 2009 in Game Support
I've been having a problem when Gromit is in the car going to save Wallace from the Queen Bee, going into the dashboard part of the car where you get the crank and set the autopilot, etc. the "Exit" (B Button) command does not work at all. I have started a new game in the hopes of not having the problem on another play-through, but alas, it has done it again. I checked the IGN review of the game and this bug is mentioned in the review I believe. I am curious whether there are plans to patch the game, and if so, will this issue be addressed? :confused:

Comments

• edited July 2009
    Yes, this is a known bug many people had already reported in the thread. It just has been burried by all the problems with ToMI recently. (The last official reply from Will is about 6 month ago, stating there was no no solution yet.)

I have almost given up hope that all these bugs will ever get fixed, as they are too busy with a "Tales of Monkey Island" and other new projects which are currently in development. :(
  • edited September 2009
    I haven't played this game since it got stuck. Would someone please send me an update? If no update how about a refund. :eek: Bad form.
This discussion has been closed.