What genre of music is TWAU OST classed as?

Was wondering which genre of music The Wolf Among us Soundtrack would be classed as, I know it's technically a soundtrack but in terms of other genres what would it be? I found that it gave a similar feel to the Stranger Things soundtrack but don't know what to search to find more stuff like this.

Comments

• stirpicusstirpicus Telltale Alumni

Have you listened to any of John Carpenter's soundtracks? They're my favorite go-to when I'm in the mood for moody, synth-y goodness. :)

• Whoa there, Telltale staff commenting in the Wolf Among Us section?

enter image description here

stirpicus posted: »

Have you listened to any of John Carpenter's soundtracks? They're my favorite go-to when I'm in the mood for moody, synth-y goodness.

• But... But... Jared is love, Jared is life!

Seriously tho, TWAU is definitely in my top 3 favorite soundtracks of all time and I've been a fan of video game ost's for a looong time. I will never stop praising that man for what he did for Wolf

Have you listened to any of John Carpenter's soundtracks? They're my favorite go-to when I'm in the mood for moody, synth-y goodness.

• It must be a sign. Spread the word, TWAU S2 confirmed!

Poogers555 posted: »

Whoa there, Telltale staff commenting in the Wolf Among Us section?

• Genre - Awesome

• ITS HAPPENING BOIZ

It must be a sign. Spread the word, TWAU S2 confirmed!

• edited August 2016

Thank you very much for replying. I haven't seen any of his tracks yet but I will make sure to check them out. :)

• Dark 80s synth, I guess.

• John carpenter directed slasher movies the soundtracks will be mainly atmospheric. The movies are great fun and fine examples of 80s horror.

JE_95 posted: »

Thank you very much for replying. I haven't seen any of his tracks yet but I will make sure to check them out.

• It's Synth music :)

Sign in to comment in this discussion.