Ethans fate

i created a vid about ethans fate, as i strongly believe ethans death was a poor plan from telltale...
By all means watch the vid and discuss it

Comments

• I think it was greatly planned by Telltale. It showed us what Game of Thrones is, and what they do to the people we love, hate and don't care about. I think that it was a great end of an episode, because now we know, no one is safe. This is Game of Thrones.

And also, it fit Ramsays character great.

• eh i agree, but i suppose it could have been better if perhaps mybe the shock factor wass he kills ludd whitehill and he is the real deal, not luddd

I think it was greatly planned by Telltale. It showed us what Game of Thrones is, and what they do to the people we love, hate and don't car

• edited January 2017

Reviving this Ethan was a great character from the narrative point, with his actions he showed what means to be a lord and the dangers that implies the position.
    Yeah and I know this hurts but Ethan's dead was necessary (like people is this thread said before me),We had to notice that this game is about asoiaf world and no tales about fairies and pretty things, no this as harsh as the mediaeval age.

• I think it was the right move, Ethan ends up being the motivation and driving force behind a lot of the anger etc towards the enemy in the game. The game fools you into thinking rodrik and gregor are the reasons but the game adds another here. A lot of people get hung up on being unable to save ethan but he is one key point that drives the whole game and a lot of character development.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.