Problem with sam and max season 2 collector dvd and windows 7

edited July 2009 in Game Support
For some reason I cant play sam and max season 2 from my collector dvd on windows 7. It starts up and then it hangs on a black screen. Also downloaded the same episode and then it has no problem with working only it defeats abit the purpose of having the dvd.

Comments

• DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2009
    nulian wrote: »
    For some reason I cant play sam and max season 2 from my collector dvd on windows 7. It starts up and then it hangs on a black screen. Also downloaded the same episode and then it has no problem with working only it defeats abit the purpose of having the dvd.

When does it hang?
    Right after you click the launch button, or do you see anything afterwards?
    Have you tried more than one episode from the DVD?
  • edited July 2009
    Tried them all only the first episode hangs and only with the cd version. Dont see a launch button because of it being cd version see cd check then it goes fullscreen and stays black.
  • DjNDBDjNDB Moderator
    edited July 2009
    nulian wrote: »
    Tried them all only the first episode hangs and only with the cd version. Dont see a launch button because of it being cd version see cd check then it goes fullscreen and stays black.

Okay, that's a valuable information already. I think we should find out what the difference is between the first and the other episodes.

First i could think of would be a small damage on the dvd that only affects that episode.
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling?
    Have you tried the DVD on a different PC yet?
This discussion has been closed.