What are your three favourite characters in Minecraft story mode

List your three favourite characters down below and your least favourite characters in minecraft story mode!

Comments

• edited September 2016

mine are...

1 Male Jesse
    2 Lukas
    3 Ivor (I mean, who doesn't like the old man!)

• I like Olivia, Lukas and male Jesse.

• Good selection!

• 1) Female Jesse (I play as her so it's a given)
    2) Lukas
    3) Ivor

I'm amazed by how much i've come to adore Ivor.

• Yes, Ivor is a bit crazy :joy:.

xValkyx posted: »

1) Female Jesse (I play as her so it's a given) 2) Lukas 3) Ivor I'm amazed by how much i've come to adore Ivor.

• I don't want to include Jesse because he/she is the main character.

1. Axel
    2. Lukas
    3. Ivor (HE'S FREAKING AWESOME AND HILARIOUS!!)
  • Great selection!

Jessefan5 posted: »

I don't want to include Jesse because he/she is the main character. * Axel * Lukas * Ivor (HE'S FREAKING AWESOME AND HILARIOUS!!)

• 1) Petra (I love how she's not
    the classic damsel in distress)

2) Ivor (Who doesn't love this guy?!)

3) Lukas (Precious cinnamon roll)

• All you guys have amazing selection! Thanks for commiting it means alot to me cuz im new! (:

• Ivor, Lukas, and Jesse. I like Petra a lot too, but ever since episode 7 I find her kinda self-centered.

• Look every one is geting names like....

JesseTheAdventurer
    LukasTheBrave and PetraTheTrader see what i'm saying

Yes, Ivor is a bit crazy .

• edited September 2016

Nice I didint think that someone was gonna Harper or Soren i'm glad you did! My sister says: Those are my favorite characters for the same reasons!

• edited September 2016

JesseTheAdventurer I look up to you. your caring your nice and kind friendly and if someone is a bolly you stad up for the other person!
    I just wanted to say... i look up to you! (:

Great selection!

• My top three characters would be

1. Jesse (female)
    2. Petra
    3. Gabriel
  • edited September 2016
    1. Lukas
    2. Jesse
    3. Olivia
  • sexism?! boy Jesse? all Jesse avatars are the same.

mine are... 1 Male Jesse 2 Lukas 3 Ivor (I mean, who doesn't like the old man!)

• edited September 2016
    1. Lukas

2. Jesse

3. Squid

All other characters are annoying. Petra with her selfishness, Axel with his lack of manners, trying to steal bae Lukas from me, Magnus because he's an annoying derpface, same with Soren. Ivor is way too hyper and annoying, Olivia's damn voice and whining, and Ellegaard for being so annoying and always arguing. Also Harper for being scary.

• Olivia (She's smart, and her voice is done by a former Goonies member)

Axel (He's funny and always wants to blow stuff up)

Petra (She's a born fighter who doesn't quit)

• edited September 2016
    1. Lukas
    2. Jesse
      EDIT- 3. Aiden
  • edited September 2016

Well, there are differences between both genders. If you look carefully, you can see that they act, and talk slightly differently. And, they look and sound very different. I personally like playing as male Jesse. But, of course, either one is good and fun to play as.

fancies posted: »

sexism?! boy Jesse? all Jesse avatars are the same.

• Nice! But... why is Lukas a precious cinnamon roll?

AngelicTea posted: »

1) Petra (I love how she's not the classic damsel in distress) 2) Ivor (Who doesn't love this guy?!) 3) Lukas (Precious cinnamon roll)

• Haha! I love the squid choice. I can definitely see why you don't like the other characters, exept for Harper. She doesn't seem scary to me! just lonley. Well, I guess being alone for so long would make a person creepy/scary. lol

* Lukas * Jesse * Squid All other characters are annoying. Petra with her selfishness, Axel with his lack of manners, trying to

• They have the same dialogue.

I can't stand male jesses voice, he sounds like he's choking. Female Jesse is what I play as.

Although both characters are equally good. I like f Jesse just as much as m Jesse. Same dialogue.

Well, there are differences between both genders. If you look carefully, you can see that they act, and talk slightly differently. And, they

• Harper made a freakish robot thing that goes into people's heads...and acts...strange.

Haha! I love the squid choice. I can definitely see why you don't like the other characters, exept for Harper. She doesn't seem scary to me! just lonley. Well, I guess being alone for so long would make a person creepy/scary. lol

• Well, that was PAMA that got out of control. But yeah, Harper is... lets just say... mysterious and unusual.

Harper made a freakish robot thing that goes into people's heads...and acts...strange.

• 1- Petra ( JUST BECAUSE I LIKE CARACTHERS WHO KNOW FIGHT AND CAUSE JETRA )
    2- Ivor ( HE'S SO FREAKING AWESOME AND FUNNY AND EVERYTHING )
    3- PAMA ( I DON'T CARE IF HE'S EVIL YAY )

I didn't choice Jesse cause he's ME lol

• Am I the only one who hates Petra and loves Lukas???

Petra is just....UGH.

• Female jesse
    Petra
    Ellie

• Thank-you! You're caring & friendly too! :)

JesseTheAdventurer I look up to you. your caring your nice and kind friendly and if someone is a bolly you stad up for the other person! I just wanted to say... i look up to you! (:

1. PAMA
    2. Lukas
    3. Ivor
  • Yeah you're the only

Am I the only one who hates Petra and loves Lukas??? Petra is just....UGH.

• Lukas (Precious cinnamon roll) Um.... Okay?

AngelicTea posted: »

1) Petra (I love how she's not the classic damsel in distress) 2) Ivor (Who doesn't love this guy?!) 3) Lukas (Precious cinnamon roll)

• Reuben, Petra, PAMA

• I like female Jesse alot better, including her voice. There now its not sexist.

They have the same dialogue. I can't stand male jesses voice, he sounds like he's choking. Female Jesse is what I play as. Although both characters are equally good. I like f Jesse just as much as m Jesse. Same dialogue.

• edited September 2016

I dont think Jesse should count since he/she is the playable character, but anyways I like all the characters so far (but losing interest a little in Petra) except for any of the villains. Top 3 is probably Ivor, Lukas, Reuben, not in that order

• yeah, I kinda agree

* Lukas * Jesse * Squid All other characters are annoying. Petra with her selfishness, Axel with his lack of manners, trying to

• My favorite characters are

1. Rueben (He is the best)
     2. Lukas (just because)
     3. Magnus (I grief my friends!

• 4 words always grief your friends

inweblood posted: »

My favorite characters are 1. Rueben (He is the best) 2. Lukas (just because) 3. Magnus (I grief my friends!

• Lukas is love, Lukas is life.

inweblood posted: »

My favorite characters are 1. Rueben (He is the best) 2. Lukas (just because) 3. Magnus (I grief my friends!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.