PS3 Version is Unplayable

My PS3 TftB has been rendered unplayable. The constant crashes every time I pause and agonizing Skyrim-esqe load times were bad enough, but now whenever I select Play from the options menu, the game goes to the episode I'm on, and the music keeps playing but no button does anything except for the home button. Also, oddly enough, the shoulder button prompts to switch between episodes are not visible, but this hardly matters I guess since no button does anything at all. I'm really upset by this because story-wise this game is a total masterpiece, but performance wise it's unacceptably atrocious.

Anyhow, I was curious if anyone has had this happen to them and if so how to fix it.

Comments

• To clarify my previous post, the game goes into the episode select screen, shows the episode I'm on, and then I'm stuck there. What's puzzling me is that this isn't even a crash, because I can still use the home button. Normally I would uninstall the game and reinstall it, but there's nothing to uninstall. I'm gonna try defragging the hard-drive, but if that doesn't work I am truly out of ideas short of nuking my save file, something I really, really don't want to do

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Games Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on what game you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

This discussion has been closed.