What Would Really Happen In Minecraft:Story Mode Ep 5 Before The Adventure Pass?

You Not Maybe Remember But In Ep 5 In Minecraft:Story Mode Would Not Have The Adventures Of New Order Of Stone,How I Know?In The Achieviments Did Not Have Trophies Whitten:"Finders Keepers"There Were Achieviments Whitten:"You're Stronger Than You Think"What Will Really Happen In Ep 5?Let Your Theory,And There Was A Different Image Of Ep 5...

Comments

• What Will Really Happen...It's A Mystery...

Yeah, sure

• Who knows what is going to happen. Romance,friends dieing? Who knows..

What Will Really Happen...It's A Mystery...

• FRIENDS DIEING OF COURSE
    OR PETRA OR LUKAS OR IVOR
    WHO KNOWS...........

Who knows what is going to happen. Romance,friends dieing? Who knows..

• Based on the wait time from 4 - 5 and how is almost a self contained story, I wouldnt be suprised if by release 1 -4 was completely planned and episode 5 was planned to be a one episode deal. But then they decided to expand it so the one self contained story became 4 more episodes focused about going to different worlds.

• @MegaXD If they died I would not play this game anymore. XD

MegaXD posted: »

FRIENDS DIEING OF COURSE OR PETRA OR LUKAS OR IVOR WHO KNOWS...........

• I am definitely curious as to what they might've originally been planning for Story Mode initially. It'd be nice to hear their thoughts on it after they finish the Hall of Portals arc. :)

• The only character I don't mind much if he died would be Lukas , but if will be Ivor or Petra I would be very sad :(

@MegaXD If they died I would not play this game anymore. XD

• Yeah...

Tohabath posted: »

I am definitely curious as to what they might've originally been planning for Story Mode initially. It'd be nice to hear their thoughts on it after they finish the Hall of Portals arc.

• Anyway This Not Said Because The Episode 5 Was A Plate Written:"The Next Episode"In Forest With Several Fireflies,And With Achiviements Different Example:The First Trophy Of Ep 5 Calls:"Finders Keepers"And Before Release Ep 5 Had Achievements Called:"You Are Stronger Than Think"And Other Trophies Called:"You Are Not Alone"So Telltale Not Planned That,She Must Planned This In January 2016 Ir February Because You Did It Take So Long To Launch Ep 5 In Match?Sure Had:The Walking Dead:Michoone,But Are Different People Working In Every Game,Even Being A Small Studio...

Poogers555 posted: »

Based on the wait time from 4 - 5 and how is almost a self contained story, I wouldnt be suprised if by release 1 -4 was completely planned

• Yeah there had to have been another story they were planing (which is most likely wh it took so long to come out). Sounds like there may have been a new villain attacking Jessie's world.

• My Eyes Hurt After Seeing Your Post

Oh, I hope tt will tell us what they planned after episode 8 releases.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.