TWAU Comic volumes?

Anyone know how many vol of the comic there are?

Comments

• Well that depends if you are refering to the Fable comics which the game is based of off then 22 (at this point in time) if you are refering to The Wolf Among Us comic series which is base off the game then 2 (at this point in time)

• Only 2?I would have thought there would be more.

Well that depends if you are refering to the Fable comics which the game is based of off then 22 (at this point in time) if you are refering to The Wolf Among Us comic series which is base off the game then 2 (at this point in time)

• Yeah there is only 2( i have both so i know) so far the 2 volumes there are cover the whole game and teh do dive into the background of some of the characters but if season 2 comes around then there will probably be more

zeke10 posted: »

Only 2?I would have thought there would be more.

• edited September 2016

Here's a link that explains almost everything about Fables. It lists all the volumes, cross-overs, and side-stories and the order in which you should read them. Basically, it's kind of a life saver.

https://vertigology.net/2015/01/19/the-complete-fables-reading-order-and-all-spin-offs/

• Huh so all 48 issues are in 2 vol?

Yeah there is only 2( i have both so i know) so far the 2 volumes there are cover the whole game and teh do dive into the background of some of the characters but if season 2 comes around then there will probably be more

• Well there are 22 Volumes of the main comic, but there also numerous spin-of titles like Fairest and Jack of Fables. The spin offs are ALL tied into the main story so you should read them too

• Volume two is issues 8 - 16. I don't think they have bound all of them yet. Most of them are still just digital releases.

zeke10 posted: »

Huh so all 48 issues are in 2 vol?

• Wouldn't really recommend Jack of Fables though, unless he's a "Completionist" like us, or fan of Jack Horner (which I am not, of course).

HazzatheMan posted: »

Well there are 22 Volumes of the main comic, but there also numerous spin-of titles like Fairest and Jack of Fables. The spin offs are ALL tied into the main story so you should read them too

• Ha! A comic book completionist, that sounds awesome :D

CoolGuyJ posted: »

Wouldn't really recommend Jack of Fables though, unless he's a "Completionist" like us, or fan of Jack Horner (which I am not, of course).

Sign in to comment in this discussion.