What can we expect from episode 8 in Minecraft story mode?

Ok, so mcsm's 8th and finale episode (NOT?!) is coming out on September 13th, let's see what we can figure out, (SOREN PLZZZZ) and (PROBABLY) hunger games and spleef (tumble??)
Some new voice actor as they've shown on Minecraft story mode's Facebook page (and others I know) as Hadrian the leader of the old builders and another one, I forget, sorry and as we see on in the screen shot of episode eight two people shaped like axel in blue? White? Black? ALL OF THEM, (trust me,I have no anger issues,I just love caps on) and other two men; one in red and one in green holding shovels,that's a sign they're playing spleef, tumble i dunno, next to them you see Jesse's gang and Petra is holding a sword....
(PETRA! PUT DOWN YOUR SWORD, DIS IS NOT HUNGER GAMES, DIS IS SPLEEF or tumble?) Or probably she is breaking the rules.... OH WAIT SHE IS!, ok ok sorry for caps, but more important, will Harper be there? Nah, she said she'll come back.

Also this is the end of my paragraph, and I give the username Petra_the_trader credit for making me think soren is an old builder

Comments

Sign in to comment in this discussion.