Minecraft: Story Mode Episode 8 Predictions Group.

What do you predict for Minecraft: Story Mode episode 8? This is the right group for it!

Comments

• Fights. Deaths.
    And lots of packed action and feels.
    But mostly I expect a fight like Aiden-Cassie-PAMA but more intense.

Obv I hope we get home and see Axel and Olivia again.

• It's funny how every time there's going to be a fight between the villian Jesse always gets seperated from the group.

Forcer99 posted: »

Fights. Deaths. And lots of packed action and feels. But mostly I expect a fight like Aiden-Cassie-PAMA but more intense. Obv I hope we get home and see Axel and Olivia again.

• Remember in Episode 6 Lukas said how he was worried about Axel and Olivia and that they could have went back to the temple and through the portal? Maybe they did and that could mean something. Could it mean Axel and Olivia are in danger and you have to choose between them? (Tough choice, I know cough cough Axel.)

• edited September 2016

probably a meet up with soren and getting cassie out of the Mansion ((maybe a cameo from the youtubers in a sequence like that? )) to reunite the old builders and also using the last ivor potion left to another action sequence and jesse getting separated from the others to fight a character who will probably be the villain of the next episode.

• I think the different color of armour the opponent has, represents their team...and to get the "atlas" you have to win games of spleef. Once you've won spleef, you get access through the nether fence to get the atlas. With the atlas, you find which portal to go through and you get home. :) Hope you liked my theory.

• I agree! Thanks! :)

I think the different color of armour the opponent has, represents their team...and to get the "atlas" you have to win games of spleef. Once

• I Hope Have A Romance With Jesse And Petra,I Also Hope What Aiden,Cassie-Rose,Isa And Milo Return And For The Last:Soren Be An Old Builder...

• Good predictions @JesseTheBadass!

I Hope Have A Romance With Jesse And Petra,I Also Hope What Aiden,Cassie-Rose,Isa And Milo Return And For The Last:Soren Be An Old Builder...

• Thanks;)

Good predictions @JesseTheBadass!

• I hope there is a death. I don't want anyone to die, but a death will make the story better and more emotional.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.