Official "Season's Over" Thread.

Minecraft Story Mode May Be Over , But There's No Need To Leave! Discuss Anything from Favourite Characters , To Season 2!

Comments

• Well that's a problem. I haven't played the episode, so I can't predict what will happen in Season 2 (if there will be one). There is a slight delay with the XBOX ONE consoles.

• I kinda got disappointed that Soren wasn't in the episode. But IM SO HAPPY Axel and Olivia are back, Hadrian is a cheater, and I really thought Reuben would come back too, but nope. And I wonder where Jesse will put those new sick armor and weapons!! Adventure. #TheHypeForS2

• this game is great and i would love if they made a season 2 and this game really should continue though maybe they could make an episode from Aidens standpoint hint hint developers

• If Axel and Olivia didn't return in Episode 8, I would be all-out demanding Season 2. But since they did return, Season 2 is an iffy idea.

• LOL! I laughed so hard when that thing happened with that guy... Calling himself Reuben...

• One thing... What about the soren books? Were they just a pointless thing to confuse people?

• Pretty much. ;) Or not? :P Anyway, I am so tempted to yell "Ha!" to all theories about Soren regarding ep 8.

Cuwwa posted: »

One thing... What about the soren books? Were they just a pointless thing to confuse people?

• Looks like it, disappointed there was absolutely no payoff to that.

One thing... What about the soren books? Were they just a pointless thing to confuse people?

• WAIT A MINUTE

The Reuben guy DIDN'T GO BACK TO THEIR WORLD.

Poor guy. I hope Otto gave him a job or something, and he is not locked forever in Hadrian's office.

• Yes, they built up to quite a few things with little to no pay off in the end.

Looks like it, disappointed there was absolutely no payoff to that.

• I think they left that in for sequel bait. I was expecting it to be resolved in Episode 8, but with the unresolved Soren plot and the otherwise ambiguous ending, I think they want to leave things open for a potential second Season down the line.

• A second season?!
    There better be a Soren plot for MCSM S2! We will figure out what the heck Soren books were doing in each episode!
    I sure hope we do...

I think they left that in for sequel bait. I was expecting it to be resolved in Episode 8, but with the unresolved Soren plot and the otherwise ambiguous ending, I think they want to leave things open for a potential second Season down the line.

• If Season 2 does involve Soren, the players, Jesse, and even Ivor will discover how Soren's books ended up in the other worlds. In Episode 7 when Jesse said "The Redstone Heart by Soren" Ivor was startled and his eyes grew to the size of serving platters like "what?!"

• If they were not kidnapped they we would see them improving when we get back home

If Axel and Olivia didn't return in Episode 8, I would be all-out demanding Season 2. But since they did return, Season 2 is an iffy idea.

• How do you get Lukases diary back?

• I really hope S2 explains what happened to Soren and what will Ivor do in the Portal Network.

• Go to Slab in competitor village
    Say can we make a deal?

NorthStars posted: »

How do you get Lukases diary back?

• Let's hope that was that and move on to something new.

• I can't praise Telltale highly enough for this season. They took a concept so many people criticised and judged so much for being childish and devoid of any story and they gave us a story of the usual Telltale calibar.

This has been a true surprise, and I really hope Telltale do another season.

• I thought the ending was just hinting there would be a season 2.

• Agreed

Let's hope that was that and move on to something new.

• Well considering the fact, that he's one of the beefy characters, he might've been brought in to be a gladiator.

Abeille posted: »

WAIT A MINUTE The Reuben guy DIDN'T GO BACK TO THEIR WORLD. Poor guy. I hope Otto gave him a job or something, and he is not locked forever in Hadrian's office.

• edited September 2016

You must be nice to Slab, and ignore the Miner. But if i understood correctly, if you talk to the Miner, you can say sorry to Slab so it'll all be ok too. (But i'm not sure)

EDIT: Nope, you must ignore the Miner, no matter what.

NorthStars posted: »

How do you get Lukases diary back?

• Thought I Might Re Post This Here:

I Created Some Additional Story Mode Avatars!

Get Em Here:

https://www.mediafire.com/folder/48bx03icau15c/MCSMAvatarsEpisodes_5-8

(For Some Reason Slab Is Called Mevia)

• I want to replay from Episode 1 :'(

• Just played the episode, and I have to say, it was my favorite. I will totally play it again tommorow. I was so shocked when Ivor got killed!

• I throw my Wireless Mouse plus the receiver when Petra got killed

BeyondEnder posted: »

Just played the episode, and I have to say, it was my favorite. I will totally play it again tommorow. I was so shocked when Ivor got killed!

• yea, MAN ITS BEEN SO LONG SINCEIVE BEEN ON FORUMS

Abeille posted: »

WAIT A MINUTE The Reuben guy DIDN'T GO BACK TO THEIR WORLD. Poor guy. I hope Otto gave him a job or something, and he is not locked forever in Hadrian's office.

• I think the MineCraft Story Mode will get a Season 2 sometime down the line. Remember Mojang is always updating minecraft so if TellTale wants to use the Minecraft License again they just have to contact Mojang and discuss a contract unless they already have multi deal contract.
    In Season 2 I think it's safe to say Jesse will return as the protagonist but will probably be an older more experienced Jesse who will probably be on his last adventure. Who knows anything can happen in TellTale's games! :)

• I think there will be a miniseries that will explain everything with Soren's relation to the Old Builders ("bleh. Still hate that name." Shut up, Harper.) and then Season 2 with perhaps a new set of friends. Either a new set of friends or Jesse's final adventure (in more ways than one, if you know what I mean.).

• Oh no not Jesse! He's to young lol jk. But what about he just retires :)

I think there will be a miniseries that will explain everything with Soren's relation to the Old Builders ("bleh. Still hate that name." Shu

• At least he'll be able to join Reuben in the Aetherworld.

Oh no not Jesse! He's to young lol jk. But what about he just retires

• Yea I guess Jesse will deserve some rest after all his adventures. He will be reunited with his best friend ;)

At least he'll be able to join Reuben in the Aetherworld.

• ya but if they do season two they will bring him back I think

Super1710 posted: »

Yes, they built up to quite a few things with little to no pay off in the end.

• I was about to scream at the top of my lungs and throw my TV out the window when Lukas got killed

I throw my Wireless Mouse plus the receiver when Petra got killed

• Quick question: Why would Ivor summon a wither if he could simply summon the Ender Dragon? Was something preventing him from doing so?

• I think a humongous storm is more destructive than a dragon, correct me if I'm wrong.

Tohabath posted: »

Quick question: Why would Ivor summon a wither if he could simply summon the Ender Dragon? Was something preventing him from doing so?

• edited January 2017

I thought the point was to show how Gabriel is a failure as a warrior, leading people to question the Order's reputation and eventually uncover the truth? Ivor tries to disable the wither as soon as Gabriel proves incapable, but when this doesn't work the wither turns into a wither storm. Sure, it's more destructive in every way possible, but it seems to deviate from Ivor's motivations. If he had summoned the dragon, he would've raised attention faster regarding the Order's story about slaying the dragon, making for a more efficient revenge plan. Am I missing something?

fancies posted: »

I think a humongous storm is more destructive than a dragon, correct me if I'm wrong.

• You can't summon an ender dragon in the over world. Withers, you build.

Tohabath posted: »

I thought the point was to show how Gabriel is a failure as a warrior, leading people to question the Order's reputation and eventually unco

Sign in to comment in this discussion.