Season 2 **Ep8 Spoilers**

Episode 8 ended by Ivor stealing Atlas and flint and steel and I think that's the way to season 2 that means a we will have a season 2 soon. #Hype

Comments

• ADVENTURE

• Yes like all episode endings. Looking forward for season 2

makmak600 posted: »

ADVENTURE

• he runs to go to Harper (true love :-)

• Oh yes amazing after all he was sad with that rose at ending of episode 8

Jb211 posted: »

he runs to go to Harper (true love :-)

• Actualy i was wishing if he stayed with her she loved him

Oh yes amazing after all he was sad with that rose at ending of episode 8

• i wish that Harper come home with Jesse and the others.

• darn....why with the cliffhangers.

• edited September 2016

Well there is the question mark so I see something happening maybe there will be news or something announced at minecon or story modes birthday (October 13th). Telltales the walking dead season 1 had a cliffhanger similar to this kind of.

• I think it wrapped up the series perfectly. No need for a Season 2 after that ending.

• I dont really want a season 2, but honestly that ending was pretty bad. Like it seriously just ends. Like, its completely unexpected. We gotta stop him! ends

No dramatic music, nothing. Literally, oh heyo, heres your choices!

I think it wrapped up the series perfectly. No need for a Season 2 after that ending.

• I let him go, and it ended pretty solidly (Oh that's just Ivor being, Ivor, lets go see what you guys did to the town while we were gone). I'm happy it didn't end with some massive cliffhanger.

Poogers555 posted: »

I dont really want a season 2, but honestly that ending was pretty bad. Like it seriously just ends. Like, its completely unexpected. We gotta stop him! ends No dramatic music, nothing. Literally, oh heyo, heres your choices!

• That does seem pretty crap.

I let him leave with it because I trusted he would come back eventually (I think he went to go see Harper again). So mine just ended with them chatting and then walking off as it fades to black, so mine wasn't as cliff-hanger-ish.

I dont really want a season 2, but honestly that ending was pretty bad. Like it seriously just ends. Like, its completely unexpected. We gotta stop him! ends No dramatic music, nothing. Literally, oh heyo, heres your choices!

• Are you kidding me?

Literally if you say "We need to stop him!" they run away, it cuts black like a scene transition is about to happen then it goes. CHOICES HOMIE. Like within 2 seconds of selecting that option, CHOICES appears.

xValkyx posted: »

That does seem pretty crap. I let him leave with it because I trusted he would come back eventually (I think he went to go see Harper aga

• Yeah, pretty much. I was satisfied with the conclusion.

I think it wrapped up the series perfectly. No need for a Season 2 after that ending.

• I saw a clip on youtube of the ending you got, and yeah that's really disappointing.

Even though I probably got the better ending choice I do kinda wish they extended the ending a little bit more so it wasn't so much "hey guys we are home, wow look at our adventure we just had! ohh Ivor you sly dog you!" and then it just ending xD it felt weirdly fast given the sort of steady pacing we had previously in the scene before it.

Are you kidding me? Literally if you say "We need to stop him!" they run away, it cuts black like a scene transition is about to happen then it goes. CHOICES HOMIE. Like within 2 seconds of selecting that option, CHOICES appears.

• ^

Also like I said, the music. The Music is so default as if the ending is not about to happen then...Bye. There is like 0 sighs its about to end and then, it just happens.

I saw a clip on youtube of the ending you got, and yeah that's really disappointing. Even though I probably got the better ending choice

• I think so because Harper said she will come around and see you soon

Jb211 posted: »

i wish that Harper come home with Jesse and the others.

• And I really wanna see The improvements made by axel and Olivia AND the ending was like end of every DLC
    "Adventure"

I saw a clip on youtube of the ending you got, and yeah that's really disappointing. Even though I probably got the better ending choice

• "? " That means Ivor ran with book and flint and steel to portal network and the journey continues

Creeper1846 posted: »

Well there is the question mark so I see something happening maybe there will be news or something announced at minecon or story modes birthday (October 13th). Telltales the walking dead season 1 had a cliffhanger similar to this kind of.

• Still pretty sad that we didn't get Lukas journal back :(

• There should have at least been like, a finale title splash and stuff. You know, like with TWD S1's ending, where it shows the game's title, then it has "A Telltale games series, based on yadda yadda yadda" before going to the choices screen.

• edited September 2016

Yeah if that's my one nitpick that would be it. They could've done a creative credit sequence like Tales or at least a splash screen. At least it had a cute end credits scene.

Deltino posted: »

There should have at least been like, a finale title splash and stuff. You know, like with TWD S1's ending, where it shows the game's title, then it has "A Telltale games series, based on yadda yadda yadda" before going to the choices screen.

• That too. Nothing about it was an ending to a series.

Wolf - Cliffhanger, but it had a build up to a really Somber ending, things were very much closed, but it ended on that note of "What if"

Both Walking Deads -Fluent Ending, very complete, ends where you expect

Tales From the Borderlands - Again, another great ending, very complete, very "Last talk" expected and great ending

GoT - Huge Battle and Feels with a solid sequel being made, plus lots of choice variety

Then Minecraft is over here going "Hey fellas, we're home, what an adventure. Hey, wanna go check out the town? Oh hey Ivor ran off! What should we do? ENDS Extremely abrupt, no last title saying Minecraft: Story Mode. No special credits or music. Nothing. There was 0 signs of it ending there and it just feels like a real ending got chopped off.

There should have at least been like, a finale title splash and stuff. You know, like with TWD S1's ending, where it shows the game's title, then it has "A Telltale games series, based on yadda yadda yadda" before going to the choices screen.

• Man you sure are bitter over minecraft.

That too. Nothing about it was an ending to a series. Wolf - Cliffhanger, but it had a build up to a really Somber ending, things were ve

• Nothing about it was an ending to a series

Well, I mean, it did technically end...

jokes jokes jokes

That too. Nothing about it was an ending to a series. Wolf - Cliffhanger, but it had a build up to a really Somber ending, things were ve

• The funny part is Id never think I would actually be so upset about how Minecraft ended. Its just so unfinished feeling its bothering me.

Man you sure are bitter over minecraft.

• It's possible to get Lukas' Journal back, it depends on your choices

Still pretty sad that we didn't get Lukas journal back

• The only thing I wish they also clarified is how Soren's books kept appearing everywhere, I sort of wished he was an old builder, but he looks like a traveler of sorts now.

• I've been wondering if this was possible, how do you do this?

It's possible to get Lukas' Journal back, it depends on your choices

• Yeah. When Jesse acknowledged that so many Soren's books in different worlds couldn't be a coincidence as well, I thought they were planning some kind of resolution to this, but I guess not.

Pikasack posted: »

The only thing I wish they also clarified is how Soren's books kept appearing everywhere, I sort of wished he was an old builder, but he looks like a traveler of sorts now.

• No it doesn't mean anything. This seems like a fine way to end the series, no need for a Season 2.

• edited September 2016

I honestly don't know. I think you have to be nice to Slab, because he gave it to Lukas in my playthrough.

Also if you get his journal back, you get to choose weather to keep it in the treasure room or not.

transfo47 posted: »

I've been wondering if this was possible, how do you do this?

• Keep in mind it's THE MOST SUCCESSFUL GAME FOR TELLTALE
    and There are no other telltale games with 3 DLC and total of 8 episode in a SEASON... :)

No it doesn't mean anything. This seems like a fine way to end the series, no need for a Season 2.

• Just do this
    When you meet Slab in the village say can we make a deal?

I honestly don't know. I think you have to be nice to Slab, because he gave it to Lukas in my playthrough. Also if you get his journal back, you get to choose weather to keep it in the treasure room or not.

• Ending of series mean starting of a new season

Nothing about it was an ending to a series Well, I mean, it did technically end... jokes jokes jokes

• I dont get the ending, why did Ivor run off?

• I am agree with you.

• Nah, that's not enough. You need to be overall nice to him.

Just do this When you meet Slab in the village say can we make a deal?

Sign in to comment in this discussion.