Do we need a season 2??? Polling thread [Spoiler free]

2»

Comments

• How would he know that he dosen't like it without playing it first? He did play and he dosen't like it. That's just his preference.

JimMate789 posted: »

Then don't play this game.

• I wasn't angry.

Shaboomm posted: »

That's why I haven't bought the adventure pass, so yeah, I'm not playing it since they released chapter five. No need to be angry, it's just a game.

• I would like tho, but if it does have a second season, it would release in 1/2 years...

• Lmao

That logic makes no sense.

• Guys, if you don't want a Season 2, don't even play this game, instead of arguing.

• Yeah

ZillionJape posted: »

Well we don't need it. Need and want are two different things.

• We don't NEED a Season 2, but some people WANT a Season 2, so you have a good point.

Do we need one? No. We'd all live on without it, some would argue most people would live their lives better. Do we want one? You guys may, I'm on the fence.

• I think people have every right to comment their opinion of the game and whether or not they want a Season 2. Your thread proposed the question if anybody wanted Season 2, and people are answering said question with their opinion.

Guys, if you don't want a Season 2, don't even play this game, instead of arguing.

• I don't NEED a season 2... But I really WANT a season 2

• We do need a season 2 but a week off because let other games have a chance

AsheRodrik posted: »

Of course we need a season 2!

• More more like a year or two

Mister Pro posted: »

We do need a season 2 but a week off because let other games have a chance

• I was satisfied with how it ended, but I wouldn't be upset if Telltale did decide to make a season 2.

• I know, I just said, "Don't play this game". I didn't say, "Don't post on this thread if you don't want a Season 2." I just don't want arguing. That's all. Such as if one person wanted a Season 2, and another user complained.

I think people have every right to comment their opinion of the game and whether or not they want a Season 2. Your thread proposed the question if anybody wanted Season 2, and people are answering said question with their opinion.

• That's still a bit weird to say. I don't want Scott Cawthon to keep pumping out shitty FNAF games instead of the Desolate Hope, but I still play the FNAF games because I have respect for Cawthon himself and curiosity gets the best of me. In the same sense, I have a ton of respect for Telltale and what they've done in the past, so even if they crank out a shitty game I'm gonna play it because I'm interested in it and I have respect for Telltale. Many other people think that way. And just because they don't want Season 2 doesn't mean they shouldn't play the game. Maybe some people liked Season 1 but feel like it's pointless to make a season 2. It's fine if you don't want arguing but there are a ton of holes in your comments.

I know, I just said, "Don't play this game". I didn't say, "Don't post on this thread if you don't want a Season 2." I just don't want arguing. That's all. Such as if one person wanted a Season 2, and another user complained.

• We need a Season Two for three reasons:

• It's a low-res game, which makes it possibly the only viable option for iOS/Android and lower-quality PC users going forward (possibly also for current-gen consoles, but unlikely for reasons).
    • They already advertised it in-game on the episode purchase tab that it was just the (first? I don't recall) season, not the complete series, so it'd be like going back on their word IF the word "first" was in there--if not, then they are phrasing it as "season" as a precautionary measure. (If you're gonna refute this, please use the screenshot in question, or else I won't bother hearing you out.)
    • It's the only Telltale game (at least so far) where the player can choose their gender, albeit binary, and skin tone.
  • I will agree, it runs incredibly well on PC, my fans pretty much idle, they're slower than when I have 4 chrome tabs open. The flexibility of the protagonist is a very good thing these days, since the main character in games is usually male, that's why I prefer playing Female, just because it's uncommon.

We need a Season Two for three reasons: * It's a low-res game, which makes it possibly the only viable option for iOS/Android and lower

• We definitely need one. I'm happy with how season one ended, but I would love to play some more! maybe something with all the people who went through the portals?

• YOU may not like it, but other people do. It's the only telltale series that I actually like.

Honestly, no. This is the only Telltale Game that I have regretted buying and I'd prefer that they focus on other things.

• Sure! I think a second season is a great opportunity for fans to interact with one another and Telltale. There are a lot of people who enjoy Story Mode and would continue to stay loyal to the community as long as the game progresses. Besides, Minecraft Story Mode was already a success, so I don't see the risk in creating more. :)

• Good for you, then. I'm still of the same opinion, I don't like the game.

Nuceeder posted: »

YOU may not like it, but other people do. It's the only telltale series that I actually like.

• If you don't like the game why you're here? Go to TWD community or whatever...

Good for you, then. I'm still of the same opinion, I don't like the game.

• Because I'm a member of this community, I have played most of the games of Telltale and I have the right to express my opinion whether is positive or negative, just like everyone else here.

MegaXD posted: »

If you don't like the game why you're here? Go to TWD community or whatever...

• If TellTale wanted to, I'd be interested in seeing what they did with a second season. :)

• SEASON 2!!! Yeah!!!

• All the haters would not enjoy a season 2 conformed. But anyways, I would WANT a season 2!

Darn cliffhanger ending

• I loved this game's story, characters, and settings. I do think this game should get a Season 2 at some point however, not in half a year like one user stated! Not trying to argue I'm just saying TellTale has many other games that deserve sequels! Batman is one of those games I think deserves a sequel and it's not even finished! This game could get a sequel in maybe 3 years at least!

• I'm fine without a season 2 but I really enjoyed the game. Minecraft: Story Mode should just be a stand alone game while the more mature games get sequels.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.