Undertale references.

1. If you say nothing in the speech neil will say your stare fills me filling me with determination.
  2. When you meet one of the old builders Idk what option but he will say I am rooting for ya kid
  3. if ema kills you in the spleef race she will say get dunked on

Comments

• Looks at clorox Bleach bottle

• its official

i wíll wait till every Episode is done
    and i will buy it when there are no beep references to a beep game

• they are not

unless they are undertale references

• Sooo... A game referencing a popular game is bad? Not really even shoved down your throat, just dialogue.

TurtleGod posted: »

they are not unless they are undertale references

• edited September 2016

Im sorry to say guys, but almost any word that someone says in any game can be a reference to any game if you want to connect the dots like that. Many, and I mean many video games say something like Im rooting for ya, its a common phrase, I really dont like it when people try to connect two games that have nothing to do with each other, just because they share a random context. Any of the times undertale said the word "the", shouldnt that be in reference for any of the times in minecraft when they said "the? thats what Im saying. get dunked on is literally used anywhere.

• You probroly found this from Damien Fate because he talks about that in this video

• 1: Determination is an actual word and was a common term used for people who are determinated, and was used often long before Undertale was even conceived as an idea.

2: Get dunked on was not a quote created by Sans. The script used that term. However, unlike the other 2 "references" you called out, this is the closest to being an actual reference because not a lot of people say it.

3: I'm rooting for ya kid? You mean the thing that so many fucking people say and things that people even said in cheesy commercials from the 90s that was used in Undertale like many other common phrases? Yep, definitely an Undertale reference.

• "Get dunked on" was confirmed by a writer on Story Mode to be the one reference to Undertale. The rest are just coincidences.

• Yeah, I had assumed Get Dunked On was probably the only actual reference.

"Get dunked on" was confirmed by a writer on Story Mode to be the one reference to Undertale. The rest are just coincidences.

• But the "it fills me with determination" one is certainly a reference. Or at least a debeatable one.

NorthStars posted: »

Im sorry to say guys, but almost any word that someone says in any game can be a reference to any game if you want to connect the dots like

Sign in to comment in this discussion.