Cassie Rose Is Old Builder?

Yes,Im Beginning Of Ep 8 When It Ends The Spleef,Hadrian,Mevia And Otto A Wanted Explanation,And Have A Choose To Make A Deal With Hadrian To Getting The Atlas,And Hadrian Says:What You Have To Me Interest?And You Have The Choose:Your Sword,The Flint And Steel,The Eversource Crown,The White Pumpkin And The Redstone Heart,If You Choose The Sword,They Ask:It Is Sharp?If You Choose:The Eversource Crown,Them Will Say:We Have Several Of These Crowns And If You Choose:The White Pumpkin,Mevia Will Say:The Pumpkin Of Cassie,She Run Away For Another World,That Crazy Girl,And Hadrian Says:What Ask What She Talked To You,This Pumpkin It's Worthless And Confirming Cassie Rose It's A Old Builder Too...

Comments

• Yeah, I remember if you choose the White Pumpkin some old builder says "I haven't seen one of those since Cassie left". I thought that was pretty cool to have.

• She looks a lot younger than the rest of the bunch, also you can tell because they're all crazy except from Harper (umm, kinda not crazy? :D)

• It was confirmed that Cassie was an old builder because of episode 8 when they mentioned how Cassie left and also how they figured it out in episode 6 how Ivor was talking about how Cassie said she was stuck in that world

She looks a lot younger than the rest of the bunch, also you can tell because they're all crazy except from Harper (umm, kinda not crazy? )

• Yeah if you choose to show the White Pumpkin's mask to them when you say "I have something that you want"

• Yeah

She looks a lot younger than the rest of the bunch, also you can tell because they're all crazy except from Harper (umm, kinda not crazy? )

• I don't think Cassie is an old builder. Why? I have my own opinion/theory about what Hadrian and Mevia said.

Cassie could have been a fan of the old builders, maybe even belonging to their world at one point. Hadrian tricked Cassie to grab a white pumpkin instead of a "key" and told her to go inside a portal and ta-da! I wouldn't be surprised if Hadrian actually tricked more people to trap them in different worlds.

• I reckon Cassie held some sort of high ranking position in the games and went by the competitor name "The White Pumpkin". The Old Builders made fun of her and gave her a white pumpkin to mock her. She probably made their life a misery and actually frightened them so Hadrian got her fooled into going through a random portal saying it was her one home.

• I think that Cassie is not an old builder, i think shes just a traveler of worlds like Jesse.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.