Should there be a Season 2 of MCSM???

Vote in the discussion below!

Comments

• Yeah. There should be a season 2.

• edited September 2016

YES!

• Nah. I won't lose my shit if there is one, but I'm very content with how it ended.

• OBVIOUSLY OR AN EXTRA EPISODE FOR THE END

• Yes yes yes yes yes yes

• I think 8 episodes was already twice more than it deserved, considering that Telltale can create much better games that actually earn the right to have a second season.

• That article is posting false information as a second season has not been confirmed, only believe information directly from Telltale via their Twitter, Facebook or News Page.

Extra_93 posted: »

Minecraft Story Mode - Season 2 Link

• Yes, there are a lot of things to be explained here.
    Like, what happened to Soren, what will Ivor do in the Portal Hallway, do people have family in this MC world, and what happened to the Old Order?

But if this is really the end of everything, I'm proud of how this ended, though, it deserves a second season.

• Jesse Buys Bacon Pack

9:Ivor Plays Call Of Duty

10:Petra Smokes Weed

11:Lukas Writes a Baby Book

12:Sid The MLG Kid Story Mode

13:Notch Adds Doritos and Mountain Dew

Jesse Turns Sexy Pack

14:Go To eHarmony Today!

15: Hillary Clinton Gets Ebola

16:Dat boi kills every Noscoper

• You should be a episode writer at telltale with those brilliant names XD.

Jesse Buys Bacon Pack 9:Ivor Plays Call Of Duty 10:Petra Smokes Weed 11:Lukas Writes a Baby Book 12:Sid The MLG Kid Story Mode

• If Added Then Episode Names Ep 9 Soren Returns Ep 10 Clutch RETURN I Need More Names

• Just hope there reqlly is a second season

• Who decides what game earns the right to a sequel?

I think 8 episodes was already twice more than it deserved, considering that Telltale can create much better games that actually earn the right to have a second season.

• Mickey Mouse?

prink34320 posted: »

Who decides what game earns the right to a sequel?

• edited September 2016

Sanic The Dorito Hog Pack

17:Petra Spreads The Ebola Virus

18:Someone Ate Deez Nuts

19:The Doge Married Snoop Dog

20:Someone Get A Hospital

21:Sid The MLG Kid Noscopes Bernie Sanders

Axel Got Drunk At 2:30am Pack

22:Misha Takes Over Poke'mon GO

23:Shrek Is a Onion

24:The Illuminatti Does Drugs

Jesse Buys Bacon Pack 9:Ivor Plays Call Of Duty 10:Petra Smokes Weed 11:Lukas Writes a Baby Book 12:Sid The MLG Kid Story Mode

• I want seson 2!

• No. Wolf Among Us first then Tales From the Borderlands

• YES I want a Season 2. I want to play more MCSM! Telltale should make more money! Besides, people also wanted a Season 2 from The Wolf Among Us!

There was a cliffhanger at the end of Episode 8 that might hint that the story will continue.

If you want Season 2, say #HYPE. If not, don't reply to this comment unless it's something else.

• Is there any hint of a second season.
    (Hope)

JimMate789 posted: »

YES I want a Season 2. I want to play more MCSM! Telltale should make more money! Besides, people also wanted a Season 2 from The Wolf Among

• I want one, but like many, many others said: Sure, but I want other Telltale Games season 2's instead! I'm expecting at least a year + wait until we even get a hint at another season, if there is one. I'll check on this forums sometimes, but I'll be on TFBD forums more often.

• edited September 2016

#HYPED FOR SEASON 2

Come on Telltale, you could make more money! Give us more episodes, please! We need a Season 2!

• Well, true...

Mickey Mouse?

• I mean, I wouldn't lose sleep if there was, I just really hope there isn't one.

• Then a new season of Sam and Max, then a new season of Monkey Island, then the second season of Game of Thrones, then another 2 seasons of Sam and Max because that game is a masterpiece, and then...

...another season of Borderlands.

No. Wolf Among Us first then Tales From the Borderlands

• #HYPE

YES I want a Season 2. I want to play more MCSM! Telltale should make more money! Besides, people also wanted a Season 2 from The Wolf Among

• XD XD XD

• Of course there should be a Season 2! It will make Telltale Games more popular!!!

• Yeah, also i liked if Notch or Herobrine would be in the game lol(they said the game would be mostly minecraft) but it would be a fun idea

• Please do not overuse large letters. If you want to type a Twitter hashtag, type a space before your hashtag so your text does not become large.

#HYPED FOR SEASON 2 Come on Telltale, you could make more money! Give us more episodes, please! We need a Season 2!

• As much praise I have given this game, I would honestly think Telltale would be overdoing it if they make a Season 2 to this. I would love to find out what happened to Soren, Gabriel, and Magnus/Ellegaard. I would love to find out what Ivor was doing with the Atlas and Portal Key. I would love to see what happened to all the other characters Jesse met in his travels. But, I'm glad Telltale decided to end it here. Sure, it's not the crowning achievement of Telltale's career(THAT goes to TWD S1.), but Minecraft: Story Mode has slowly become one of my favorite games ever made. And like I said, if Telltale DID make a Season 2, they would overdo it, and make it worse in my opinion.

• Okay sorry, and also I was trying to make them bold.

Please do not overuse large letters. If you want to type a Twitter hashtag, type a space before your hashtag so your text does not become large.

• That's too much

Then a new season of Sam and Max, then a new season of Monkey Island, then the second season of Game of Thrones, then another 2 seasons of Sam and Max because that game is a masterpiece, and then... ...another season of Borderlands.

• ...like that? (See your post above - I added bold text)

Okay sorry, and also I was trying to make them bold.

• I meant this:

Text

...like that? (See your post above - I added bold text)

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2016

Yes, that is what I said earlier - we don't want large letters like that being over used. Stick to normal bold text.

I meant this: Text

• Is it? Is it really?

That's too much

Sign in to comment in this discussion.