Is it really ove and if so?

The ending at least ended on a high note, Still a lot of unanswered things. It says episode 8 is the conclusion to the adventure pass, Do you think they would just keep adding episodes? or would they make a mine craft story mode 2?

The episodes were literally that, episodes, new adventures, different places.

Comments

• In my opinion, there's no way anyone can be 100% sure about that, but I think because of Soren and Ellegaard's (or Magnus' ) escape, it might not be over

There were alot of cliffhangers like that one, but there were many that made it seem like it's ended forever. For example: (this was the one that most convinced me to think it will end) when ivor took the atlas and the enchanted flint and steel, he yelled "Adventure!" And you always see these at the very end of movies and games.

• I don't know if there is gonna be season 2, I would like it but they will need to offer something new. Jesse and his crew had lots of adventures and what can they do? The only thing I can possibly think of is in a prequel, how the Order Of The Stone was created or how they met and all that stuff. All nyts I think in Jesse goin' into more adventures :P

Sign in to comment in this discussion.