(FUN THREAD) Telltale has been playing too much undertale. (Episode 8, Spoilers)

When I played I noticed some weird things in the script.

These were:

• Get dunked on!
  • That stare like totally fills me with determination.
    and everyones favorite:

• Im routing for ya, kid.

I think these were all from Undertale, a game made by Toby Fox.

Tell me if you think this is a mistake, or was meant to be in the storyline!

Comments

• The only actual reference was "get dunked on". The rest are just coincidences.

• "Im routing for ya, kid." I've always heard this phrase in motivational movies about kids doing what they dreamt of doing. I don't see how is this a reference to undertale?

• Maybe the quotes in those movies came from Undertale.

Lazy_DC posted: »

"Im routing for ya, kid." I've always heard this phrase in motivational movies about kids doing what they dreamt of doing. I don't see how is this a reference to undertale?

• Should I remind you that majority of these movies are way older than the pixelated game? -.- if you trolled me, then congrats! It worked. If you were serious... XD

JimMate789 posted: »

Maybe the quotes in those movies came from Undertale.

• Well, Idk. It was just a theory.

Should I remind you that majority of these movies are way older than the pixelated game? -.- if you trolled me, then congrats! It worked. If you were serious... XD

• A game theory! copy paste here a wheel Anyway, we are not denying any theory. You could be right, I could be right, everyone could be right!

Well, Idk. It was just a theory.

• Oh I didn't notice but cool. :) I mostly noticed how it seemed very much like the hunger games.

• Look, I'm serious, alright. The way you say it seems that you don't believe me. I said it was just a theory, and it was incorrect, since it appeared in some movies that released before Undertale.

A game theory! copy paste here a wheel Anyway, we are not denying any theory. You could be right, I could be right, everyone could be right!

• enter image description here

Maybe the quotes in those movies came from Undertale.

• Get dunked on is the only actual reference. The other two are common phrases, and while Get dunked on is as well, the creators confirmed it was indeed an Undertale reference.

• And what about the plot? Here's how I see it: Jesse finds himself in a world where it's KILL OR BE KILLED. He also tries to convince everyone NOT TO FIGHT. That's later in the episode where he also DOESN'T PLAY THE GAMES THE WAY THEY'RE SUPPOSED TO BE PLAYED. Coincedence? I think NOT!

Sign in to comment in this discussion.