Info about the characters

I need info about the characters! How old they are? In what MC version do they live? Who was the first player to place a block in the world? I have my own theories
Age: Jesse and his crew: 15-20, Order of da stone: 30-40, Old builders: 30-50.
In what MC version do they live? A newer version since FarLands are back and you can use command blocks in survival, also there are new items or crafteable ones.

Comments

• The probs live in the 1.10 Update/1.9 is where episode 5 took place.

• edited September 2016

Well I dont know much about normal minecraft but I know the farlands are from an old update so it makes no sense that some of the stuff is in story mode that didn't exist when the farlands were there or maybe they live in a world created on the first version of minecraft.

• edited September 2016

Well I dont know much about normal minecraft but I know the farlands are from an old update so it makes no sense that some of the stuff is in story mode that didn't exist when the farlands were there or maybe they live in a world created on the first version of minecraft.

• Stupid double post :p.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Well I dont know much about normal minecraft but I know the farlands are from an old update so it makes no sense that some of the stuff is i

• Age wasnt important in this game.

• I always thought is was this

Jesse and friends (and blazerods) 15-18

Order of the Stone: Ivor and Soren 50, I always thought Gabriel was in his 40s so yeah,
    Always thought Magnus and Ellegard were 30. They probably aren't since they 'defeated' the Ender dragon a long time ago.

Old Builders: Cassie Rose 20-30 idk, hadrid Mavia and Otto 50+
    Harper 30 or something

That's the ages I think but I don't think age really matters in this game

• And you can see a polar bear in Episode 8.

The probs live in the 1.10 Update/1.9 is where episode 5 took place.

• edited September 2016

As for the MC version this takes place in, I don't think it takes place in any specific version. We can see polar bears, shields but we can also see the Farlands and roses.

• XD

Super1710 posted: »

And you can see a polar bear in Episode 8.

• They fixed Far Lands in 1.7.2 but it's still present in Pocket/Windows 10 edition, and I think Xbox/PS as well.

Creeper1846 posted: »

Well I dont know much about normal minecraft but I know the farlands are from an old update so it makes no sense that some of the stuff is i

• edited September 2016

They fixed Far Lands in 1.7.2, but I think they just put it in the game anyway because it housed mystery and it was an interesting part of the story. Not only would World generation phenomally mess up, entities and particles didn't work properly once you got that far away from the spawn point.

Super1710 posted: »

As for the MC version this takes place in, I don't think it takes place in any specific version. We can see polar bears, shields but we can also see the Farlands and roses.

• I disagree; I think that Jesse and that lot are maybe mid twenties, the order of the stone are probably late 40s, and the old builders are probably late 40s - mid 50s. Anyway age doesn't particularly matter as NorthStars said.

• Episode 6 was released about a week after v0.13 of Minecraft: Pocket Edition was released, with tipped arrows.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.