We let toad down

Idk about anyone else, but every time I found one of ichabod crane's money bands I pocketed them without a second thought. Which made me wonder why I was beer prompted throughout the game to use the money. This came to my mind especially when my main amphibian toad got sent to the farm with tj bc he didn't have the funds for a glamour. We said good bye to him with tha money in our pocket. I mean what's bigby gonna use that money for anyway? More huffnpuffs...

Comments

• I think it was implied that Fabletown already had given Toad money for a glamour (maybe on multiple occasions) but he spent it elsewhere. While it would have been nice to have more options for what Bigby can do with the money he finds, giving it to Toad may be a waste considering how likely it is that he won't use it to buy glamours anyway.

• Besides trying to help Toad with it, the money options are pointless in the game...

If you offer to pay Holly at the Trip Trap in Ep.1 you only pay for the drink! I prefer telling her to submit a damage report, then Bigby says EVERYTHING broken will be covered by the government.

Giving Toad the money however... as much as it is nice to try, I agree with hemfbg above. It seems that Toad HAS the money but doesn't use it!

• Fuck Toad....feel bad about TJ though.

• Yeah, we did, but it's Toad, so...who gives a shit, eh?

• I do feel bad about Toad and TJ. I know Toad came off as a wanker most of the time but I don't think he was a bad guy. I really wish things worked out for him and it really sucks he passed...

• Honestly I'm glad Toad and his dumb son got sent to the farm. They're assholes.

• Same. Toad's hilarious even when he's whining, and TJ is just a sweetie. You should have been able to hook them up with glamour if you were kind to Aunty GL. JusticeforToad?

Clemenem posted: »

I do feel bad about Toad and TJ. I know Toad came off as a wanker most of the time but I don't think he was a bad guy. I really wish things worked out for him and it really sucks he passed...

• edited October 2016

ToadsLivesMatters

Dozurany posted: »

Same. Toad's hilarious even when he's whining, and TJ is just a sweetie. You should have been able to hook them up with glamour if you were kind to Aunty GL. JusticeforToad?

• edited October 2016

At least I reassured TJ that the Farm is a fun place for animals. Plenty of space to run around and a nice river nearby so he can swim all he wants, even in daytime. :)

• (?) Toads are people too.

Clemenem posted: »

ToadsLivesMatters

Sign in to comment in this discussion.