Some of my choices and why I made them

1. I gave Faith money. She deserved it.
  2. I went to Trip Trap by myself without Snow. I thought it would be more interesting. (Don't ask)
  3. Didn't hit Georgie. I didn't think he deserved it.
  4. Hit Beast a second time. He really deserved it. And people who didn't hit him should regret it, wisely.
  5. Didn't interrupt Snow's euology. I was too busy lookin' around the place.
  6. I Didn't offer Flycatcher a job. He never deserved it, whatsoever. And people who did the opposite shall also regret it.
  7. Didn't burn the tree. I realized it was important to Greenleaf.
  8. Sent Colin to the farm. Again, he deserved it.
  9. Didn't send Toad to the farm. I liked him more than Colin.
    Beat that.

Comments

• Why did Beast deserve a second hit?
    • Why did Flycatcher not deserve his job? (I haven't read all of Fables, so I may be missing out on something here)
    • Why did Colin deserve to be sent to the farm, and not Toad? And I've got to say, it's definitely an unpopular opinion to like Toad more than Colin.

I feel like I should specify that I don't mean any of these questions in an attacking way, I'm just open to discussion.

• Why hit Beast a second time? He's angry and confused, doesn't mean you have to beat his face in.

Flycatcher used to work at the Woodlands anyways, he's the nicest character in the entire Fables universe too! Doesn't matter what you think though, seeing as he does get his job back :D

Colin I somewhat agree with, he shouldn't be escaping from The Farm and crashing at Bigby's place. BUT, he is one of Bigby's friends and a bit of a moral compass for him. And really? You wanted Toad to stay after all the crap he told you? He was never going to buy a glamour!

• edited November 2016

I gave Faith money
    I went to the Trip Trap with Snow
    Hit Georgie as much as possible
    Ripped off Gren's arm
    Hit Beast a second time
    Didn't interrupt Snow's eulogy
    Offered Flycatcher a job
    Didn't burn the tree
    Let Colin stay
    Sent Toad to the farm
    Made the Crooked Man an imprisoned bird