Minecraft Story Mode HONEST GAME TRAILER

Comments

• Oh boy. Brace yourself, a shitstorm is coming in the comments.

• edited September 2016

"Clearly Lee from The Walking Dead."

Cracked up when he said that. Come on Telltale, where is that Tetris game?

• I'm so hyped for tetris story mode .

• [Connect With Purple Block] OR [Connect With Red Block]

Your decisions matter.

Hana-san posted: »

I'm so hyped for tetris story mode .

• edited September 2016

I'm afraid to watch it. Is it as bad as I think it's going to be?

• Depends on what you mean by "bad".

lupinb0y posted: »

I'm afraid to watch it. Is it as bad as I think it's going to be?

• As in just completely shitting on the game.

Depends on what you mean by "bad".

• In that case, yeah its bad.

lupinb0y posted: »

As in just completely shitting on the game.

• Yeah, I love the joke on Tetris XD

• edited September 2016

Saruman
    I lost it there xD

• They did pretty good making a story out of a block building simulator for 8 year olds.

• lol and also when Reuben was called, "the other white meat", I fainted.

BeyondEnder posted: »

I lost it there xD

• It's just all so true

It's just like the lego movie and kids will buy anything to do with minecraft.
    (I'm not hating by the way I actually loved this series).

• Most likely: Tetris: Block Brawl
    Featuring Dave Fennoy as "The L-Piece".
    Erin Yvette as "The Square".
    Adam Harrington as "The Straight".
    Cissy Jones as "Doubles"
    and.. Gavin Hammond as "The Controller".

"Clearly Lee from The Walking Dead." Cracked up when he said that. Come on Telltale, where is that Tetris game?

• edited September 2016

Featuring Dave Fennoy as "The L-Piece"

I see what you did there.

AChicken posted: »

Most likely: Tetris: Block Brawl Featuring Dave Fennoy as "The L-Piece". Erin Yvette as "The Square". Adam Harrington as "The Straight". Cissy Jones as "Doubles" and.. Gavin Hammond as "The Controller".

• Blind SniperBlind Sniper Moderator
    edited September 2016

Tetris - The Telltale Series

Long ago, at the beginning of time itself, members of the Tetromino race had a peaceful coexistence in the Mystical Sky World, before facing exile after angering the Controllers, who are in charge of all creation. Exiled from their home world, the Tetrominoes drift endlessly from the heavens above, down into the Below World, an empty and lonely abyss full of chaos.

Damned into a state of purgatory, the Tetrominoes long for any emotional connection they can get with other Tetrominoes in the empty and chaotic expanse of the Below World.

Determined to return to the Mystical Sky World, the tetrominoes discover how to do the impossible... how to make order out of chaos. Through cooperation and determination, the Tetrominoes make a discovery that they can stack on each other, and they plan to use this ability of theirs to return to the Mystical Sky World. However, this order comes at a cost - the self destruction of the tetromino race, should several blocks perfectly align together in a row.

In this new Telltale series, players will be faced with the moral dilemmas of being a Tetrominoe - do you try to stack up with other Tetrominoes, or is the Tetrominoe race doomed to dwell in the endless and chaotic purgatory of the Below World? Your choices tailor the story!

AChicken posted: »

Most likely: Tetris: Block Brawl Featuring Dave Fennoy as "The L-Piece". Erin Yvette as "The Square". Adam Harrington as "The Straight". Cissy Jones as "Doubles" and.. Gavin Hammond as "The Controller".

• Beautiful. Can't wait for all the Game Of The Year awards to go to it. :)

Tetris - The Telltale Series Long ago, at the beginning of time itself, members of the Tetromino race had a peaceful coexistence in the M

Sign in to comment in this discussion.