Problems with Season 1

Hi Guys,

I am a little bit pissed at the moment, i cant find any support forum or website from telltale games or a forum in my language so pls excuse me when i do any mistakes with the english language.

Today i want it to buy the adventure pass from steam but as a little reminder what happend in the story before i installed my season pass disc again (boxed version, not a download version) to play the first storys again.
I played all episodes before so i was sure that my old savefiles should be still there (cloud saving was on) but i saw that nothing was there. all my gamefiles where deleted ... ok ~ i want it to play everything again so why should i care .... i started playing episode 1 and after that i want to go on with 2 .... but the game says that i buyed it with the season pass disc but that it is not released ..... dafuq? all episodes from the first season are "not released". i closed the game and started it again ..hoping that a download or something will trigger but nothing happend... what the f*** happend with the other episodes? and where can i get them again?

at the moment i am not sure if i rly should buy the adventure pass when content can just "disappear" or telltale cant get there sh** right with old content.
hope someone can help or can give me any tips <.<..
so far ~

Comments

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.