Telltale Games Batman won't let me download season pass (NOT AVAILABLE FOR PURCHASE)

Hello everyone.

I have downloaded episode one of Batman from Telltale Games. I had the chance to download the season pass (As in I could actually go through with the payment) but instead I chose to download episode one and then based on how much I liked it, purchase a season pass. This kind of option has been available to me in many past titles from Telltale Games (TWD, TWAU, GOT etc) so I didn't think twice. However when I tried to download the season pass after episode one it said it was "Not Available For Purchase". I thought perhaps this may have been a temporary problem and chose to ignore it until the second episode came out. Well the second one came out and I still have the same problem. I don't know why it's always showing this message. Was it because I downloaded the first episode before the season pass? Why is this happening?

BTW I live in the U.K. Just thought I'd mention it in case my location had anything to do with it's availability.

Thanks in advance for the help :)

Comments

• OzzyUKOzzyUK Moderator

For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.