Display Problem Using Windows 10

so it looks like that the whole episode....

Comments

• MicahMoo11MicahMoo11 Banned
    edited October 2016

Wright Micah Final build 12.9 (added episode 2 update) telltale community

if your running intel graphics 4000 or bitter plase turn off anti alIasing under the 3d settings.

if your running a graphics card and you see that black flackering it is not feature level 11.1 complant meaning the game will run on only on Directx 11 mode. not 11.1 meaning the game is playable if you can tack this black screen issal. if you have just directx 11, upgrude your graphics card to the lartest by your compoany like intel shold fix the problem.

but the good news is that you won't have this problem on episode 2 becouse telltale is not useing any 11.1 in that episode.

The graphics card might have directx 11.1 support. but it is only supported on windows 7. however the only Two. I knew that is the case is amd 67p moble graphics. and intel hd graphics 4000. meaning playing on windows 8 & above will not be passable.

• Thank you I'll try :)

MicahMoo11 posted: »

Wright Micah Final build 12.9 (added episode 2 update) telltale community if your running intel graphics 4000 or bitter plase turn off an

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.