Episode 3: New World Order not working PS4

It's been a day and a half and I've felt that's long enough to wait for something to be done about this.

I bought the Season Pass, and every episode has downloaded perfectly fine every day a new one's released. Come to Episode 3, New World Order, and something strange is happening. I download the episode, but when I boot up the game and go to select the episode to play, it says I need to download it. I click on that, and it brings me to the PS Store where it states that the add on is installed.

I restart the console, nothing.
I turn the console off for an hour and come back, nothing.
I delete the entire game and download everything over again, and still nothing.

I've also noticed that there's no 1.3 patch for this game yet and I'm wondering if that has something to do with it. Every other game that does episodes, including ones by telltale, always seemed to have a patch to go along with the newest episode.

I'd like to know exactly what is going on since I paid 24.95 for this series and I'm already having issues by the third episode.

Comments

• I'd also like to add that I can't download the episode at all.
    Ever since the 25th, I've been going into the game to download Ep3, but it just keeps saying 'Coming Soon'.
    I live in Australia btw.
    Is this a glitch or do I need to go to the PSN store manually?

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.