Favorite quotes from the game?

what is everyone s favorite quote from this game?
one of mine is:
´´Jesse what you re doing means WE RE ALL GONNA DIE! -Ellegard´´

Comments

• edited November 2016

'Rule's?!' ~Male Jesse MCSM Episode 8 'A Journeys End?'

There is that darn cheeky question mark... DAMN YOU!!

PANICPANICPANICPANICPANICPANICPANIC!!! Stampy! Pull yourself together!! ~DanTDM and SturdyCat/StampyCat

• "If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, that's one beholder with serious eye problems."-- Olivia, Episode 5.

• "Even more of you? Will this parade of useless babblers never cease!?"-- Ivor, Episode 2.

• "But, if that's the case, it means we win at being losers."-- Jesse, Episode 1.

• "How can you make Endermen focus?! I can't even make myself focus!"

~Axel

• "So, does this "source" of yours make posters for a living?"-- Olivia, Episode 1.

• "Alright, alright, I'll look, after I watch one more chicken get owned."-- Axel, Episode 1.

• "Your face if an ugly hazard!" - Ivor

• edited October 2016

"Dude, why are you being such a tool?!" - Jesse to Aiden. I didn't expect that line, nor expect Aiden to look surprised. XD

• I didn't come across this one. When does she say it?

"If beauty is in the eye of the beholder, that's one beholder with serious eye problems."-- Olivia, Episode 5.

• When you see Ivor's house and say "Talk about eyesores. That thing's hideous."

lucariolu5 posted: »

I didn't come across this one. When does she say it?

• "Wait, are you gonna jump? You're gonna jump, aren't you? Please tell me your not going to jump."-- Olivia, Episode 3.

• edited November 2016

"And your face is an ugly hazard..." - Ivor.

I can't really think of any others at the moment.

• "PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC PANIC!"

~Stampy Cat

• "Sparklez! It killed Sparklez!"-- DanTDM, Episode 6.

• "By the power vested in me, yada-yada-yada, The Order of the Stone!"-- Magnus, Episode 3.

• "Long story; you had to be there. Short version: epic battle of explosions and mayhem, death-defying action shenanigans, and pyrotechnics. Bada-bing, bada-boom. Your friend here is kinda supreme ruler of my kingdom now, you know what I mean?"-- Magnus, Episode 2."

• "YOU MEAN THAT THING WE JUST RODE?!!"

~Amnesia-Gabriel

"...No, that was a horse."

~Jesse

• "Can you throw up, like, inside your body?" -Female Jesse
    "Ask me no questions, and I'll tell you no lies." "That didn't really-" "aSK mE No qUeSTiOnS." -Soren & Jesse
    "Okay, people, clear out! thIS IS A CRIME SCENE." -Ivor
    "Oh, I'll get out of your face. But, I'll be laughing at your face from my nice, cushy box while I watch you burn." -Hadrien
    "POTION OF LEAPING OOOHHH CRUD." -Ivor
    "Heh, I think I'm making fun of you." "Ohmygosh do you really think so? That's terrible!" "Oh, yeah, I mean, c- could you not tell?" "I hate you." -Facemeat & female Jesse

• "PANICPANICPANICPANICPANIC" (Episode 6 - Stampy)
    "...Useful" (This MS DOS PC say it a lot in Episode 7 XDDD - PAMA)
    depending on my choices in Episode 4: "Who's Petra?" (Episode 4 - Petra)/ "Who's Gabriel?" (Episode 4 - Gabriel)
    "And your face is an Ugly Hazard! So i suppose we're even" (Episode 5 - Ivor)
    "There's only two heroes on that map. If there is only two heroes left we know what we need to do" (Episode 1 - Jesse)
    "Did facemeat drop something? T... N... T!!" (Episode 8 - Facemeat)
    "Oink!" (Episode 1 - 4, Reuben)
    "Whatever you do, don't look back!" (Episode 4 - Jesse)
    "Is this a nightmare? Am i awake?" (Episode 4 - Petra)
    "Wow, a cactus, you don't see this back home", "I want to take this as the souvenir, but i don't want to stick it in my pants" (Episode 2 - Jesse and Axel)
    "I'm so happy to see you", "Oink!" (Episode 1 - Jesse and Reuben)

• "Aahhhh! I looked"- Axel, Episode 4

• "Your face is an ugly hazard!" Ivor

• "It's hard to pick 'glass half full' when they keep kicking the glass over."-- Olivia, Episode 2.

• "Oh, no no no. You do not get to be the one who walks away! That's it! I'm going! See? I'm walking away too, now! Super TNT, here I come!"-- Magnus, Episode 2.

• (Choose to do nothing in bridge jump).

Jesse: uhh... We're screwed
    Petra: huh? I can't hear you get closer
    Jesse: I said we're screw-
    (Petra pushes Jesse off the bridge)
    Jesse: AAAHHH!

• I don't know what the fuck you're saying but I know it's bullshi....... oh whoops wrong game.

• Dude, there are kids here.

Watch the language...

BroKenny posted: »

I don't know what the fuck you're saying but I know it's bullshi....... oh whoops wrong game.

• Anyone who gets offended by a swear shouldn't be on here in the first place lol.

Acheive250 posted: »

Dude, there are kids here. Watch the language...

• "Vanish all you want, slimeball. You're still not going anywhere."- Petra, Episode 2

• Good point.

BroKenny posted: »

Anyone who gets offended by a swear shouldn't be on here in the first place lol.

Sign in to comment in this discussion.