Issues with Game on PC including resolution and controller issues.

So these issues have been there since I first got the game and they've not been fixed since the 1st episode for me.

I have an issue where the resolution, if set to 4k the game allows me only to move the cursor around in a small box in the left hand corner, I cannot go to the other corners in the screen whilst the game is running.

The second issue comes when using the Xbox One controller either wired or wireless. It will not recognize me pressing RT, some times it doesn't recognize directions I am pressing either. This is the only game where I have an issue with my Xbox One controller not working.

Comments

• For assistance with your problem, feel free to consult the Telltale Support Center. From there, you can search for the solution to your problem depending on which Telltale series you are playing as well as the platform you are playing on.

If you still need further assistance, you may also try the following:

I'm going to close this discussion and move it to the archived Support Forum section, but you can still receive help from Telltale Staff members by trying any of the options above.

[Please note that this message is only posted by volunteer community Moderators. Community Moderators are not Telltale Staff.]

This discussion has been closed.