Who would play.... If TWAU was a movie

If TWAU was a movie it would probably look like a Tim Burton or Guillermo Del Toro film

But just for fun, if TWAU was a movie here would be my list for the actors & actresses portraying the characters

Bigby - Bradley Cooper

Faith - Jennifer Lawrence

Nerissa - Emma Stone

Snow - Brie Larson

Bloody Mary - Winona Ryder

Crane - Daniel Day-Lewis

Bluebeard - Dwayne "the rock" Johnson

Crooked Man - Liam Neeson

Woodsman - Stone Cold Steve Austin

Holly - Julianne Moore

Georgie Porgie - Jared Leto

Jersey - Paul Giamatti

Not sure about Beauty, Beast,Tweedle Dee & Dum, Grendal and others I might've missed

When it comes to comments... You guys know what to do

Comments

• I always have the biggest fear of my favorite shows/books/games being turned into absolute crap when Hollywood decides to make a movie. I guess it all depends on the previews.

But I think Christina Ricci would make a pretty good Snow. She does not get the credit she deserves. Danny D'vito can play as the twins. I see Jake Gyllenhaal as Gren or even Ryan Reynolds.

• Hugh Jackman as Bigby :)

• edited October 2016

EDIT: Double post.

• edited October 2016

EDIT: Triple post?

• I'd love a Fables movie! :)

• see Jake Gyllenhaal as Gren

You know, I looked at a picture of him for sometime and with the wonders of makeup, I can see him portraying Gren but COULD he pull off a good Gren? Ryan Reynolds is too silly to be Gren. Speaking of Ryan's, I think Ryan Gosling in Blue Valentine had a 'Jersey' look to him. Now Jason Statham would make an awesome Georgie Porgie! Scarlett Johansson would be an awesome Beauty, not to mention eye candy. ;)

pudding_pie posted: »

I always have the biggest fear of my favorite shows/books/games being turned into absolute crap when Hollywood decides to make a movie. I gu

• Scratch Bradley Cooper, I agree, Hugh Jackman would make a better Bigby

AgentZ46 posted: »

EDIT: Triple post?

• For a second, I thought Kennyshouladiedins1 made this thread lol.

Anyway, just like @AgentZ46 said, I think Hugh Jackman would be perfect for Bigby. Just give him long hair, dye his hair brown, shave his facial hair, and bam! You got Bigby.

• edited November 2016

Hugh Jackman would be the right choice for Bigby no doubt, but I think it still would be very interesting to see Bradley Cooper play the character

Sign in to comment in this discussion.